Who would win
45.45%
5 votes
Buffy
54.55%
6 votes
Bruce Lee
11 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Who do you think would win in an all out fight to the finish and why.

If that isn't an obvious question...Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee could kick her ass before she could say "coconut creme".

Lee would take her… he was the real thing… she is Hollywood make-believe…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by 7thson

Look, she gets +1 butt kicking, she would stand a chance I think.
Bruce kicked Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's ass...I'm sure he could handle Buffy.

Photographic evidence:

EDIT: Yay, two for Lee, two for Lee.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Lee would take her… he was the real thing… she is Hollywood make-believe…

Okay, if one were to take this approach to it then Bruce would def win, but think of her character, dont ya think she would at least make a good show of it?

Okay, if one were to take this approach to it then Bruce would def win, but think of her character, dont ya think she would at least make a good show of it?
Yeah, Buffy might put up a fight but Lee would get her in the end. Sarah Michelle Gellar, however, wouldn't stand a chance.

Well, since one is a fictional character and the other is dead, I'm putting all my money on the number Five horse.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Well, since one is a fictional character and the other is dead, I'm putting all my money on the number Five horse.

too funny

She might make a good showing... but Lee would still take her... she's just too slow compared to him...

Get off my island
Buffy would flash Burce distracting him

Actually Bruce is a clone of a friend of mine, except with kung fu rather than glocks and MK-47s

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Get off my island
Only me it seems

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Lets go Buffy fans...speak up!!!
um are there any?
Buffy fights demons and vamps, AND she has enhanced strength and healing abilities. She'd whip Bruce Lee's @ss!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Yeah, Bruce Lee is dead. Even I could kick his corpse butt now.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
If Sarah Michelle Gellar was in a match with Bruce Lee, Bruce would beat the f**k out of her! Sarah wouldn't even know what hit her! Bruce Lee was fast! People said that you couldn't even tell if he was going to hit you or not because he was a very quick person and I believe that.

Yeah, Bruce Lee is dead. Even I could kick his corpse butt now

Yea, anyone could kick a dead guy's ass

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Get off my island
We're not talking Sarah Michelle Gellar versus Bruce Lee, you dipstick, we're talking Buffy Summers versus Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
We're not talking Sarah Michelle Gellar versus Bruce Lee, you dipstick, we're talking Buffy Summers versus Bruce Lee
No s**t! Just because I said Sarah instead of Buffy doesn't mean that I wasn't referring to Buffy... dipstick

Get off my island
Bliggidy blaggidy boo! They're two entirely different personas. You're weird.

Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
Bliggidy blaggidy boo! They're two entirely different personas. You're weird.
Bliggidy blaggidy boo! WTF? Weird ?

I wouldn't be talking

When I came into this topic I saw a picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar and Bruce Lee. Instead of saying Buffy I said Sarah. So what!? When I said Sarah I meant Buffy!