Movie & MovieStarz Game

Tools    

In this game, I will start by picking the name of a movie. The person who posts after me will pick the name of ONE actor or actress who stared in that movie. The third person in line will pick a NEW movie that has the same actor/actress in it. And, then the fourth person to come along will pick a NEW actor/actress that stars in the newly stated movie. And so on.

Example..........

Pelican Brief

Next post - Julia Roberts

Next post - My Best Friends Wedding

Next post - Cameron Diaz

Get it?

I hope so!

Here we go....

My movie choice is:

Con Air.

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Pamela Redfern's dirty home videos.

fear and loathing in las vegas

sleepy hollow

Casper Van Dien

Omega Code

Put me in your pocket...
We're No Angels*(1955)

He's one of the escaped convicts/angels.

Dead End
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I think you were supposed to name one of the other actors from the original We're No Angels there, Slaytan, not just jump to one of their movies. You skipped a step.

But from Dead End anyway...

Joel McCrea
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by Holden Pike
I think you were supposed to name one of the other actors from the original We're No Angels there, Slaytan, not just jump to one of their movies. You skipped a step.

But from Dead End anyway...

Joel McCrea
Ah, sorry 'bout that 'ol chum.