The Riddler!

Tools    

The Rodent gets it..... Are you on a roll? Lets see.....

We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it?

You are on a roll.... Ill have to make these a bit tougher....

The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

A Coffin

Not hard enough it would seem... Are you sure your not using a search engine?....

I am served at a table, In gatherings of two or four; Served small, white and round. You'll love some, And that's part of the fun.

What am I?

Nope, not using a search engine. I know most of these already.

I am served at a table, In gatherings of two or four; Served small, white and round. You'll love some, And that's part of the fun.

Ping Pong Balls.

Then let me give you one you wont know.......

A sharpshooter hung up his hat and put on a blindfold. He then walked 100 yards, turned around, and shot a bullet through his hat. The blindfold was a perfectly good one, completely blocking the man's vision.

How did he manage this?

You got it The Rodent......

You heard me before, Yet you hear me again. Then I die, 'Til you call me again What am I?

Very Good The Gunslinger45... care to go for two in a row?....

I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound.

What am I?