18. Tootsie
19. Tootsie
20. Tootsie
21. Tootsie
22. Tootsie
23. Tootsie
24. Tootsie
25. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

I made the tough decision not to count it.

25. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
I put this on there because I went on a date with Leatherface's stunt double one time. Macho sh!thead.

So is Skepsis93 for not including my list! Macho sh!thead!

At least it was a film by Woody Allen and not Soon-Yi, his daughter/wife.

I had Hannah and her Sister as number 22 on my list and I haven't seen the other movie

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Hot damn, I'm already on the board. I voted for Stop Making Sense. If I could travel back in time that is the one band I would go see. Well, actually, I would go see them when they toured with The Ramones.

The other movie is ok too.

I love Stop Making Sense, but it didn't quite make my top twenty-five. For me, Demme's film is the second-best concert film of all time, behind only Scorsese's The Last Waltz.

"I got a girlfriend that's better than that
She has the smoke in her eyes..."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Haven't seen Hannah for donkey's. Just had to read the synopsis to remember what it was about.
Still didn't jog my memory much.

Haven't seen Stop Making Sense.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Poor start to the list for me personally in that I've not seen either of them. Stop Making Sense I know of but have never felt greatly inclined to track down, largely as I know very little about Talking Heads. And then Hannah and her Sisters I'm struggling to find the enthusiasm for given that it's Woody Allen and all.

By the way Skepsis love the format for each entry with one poster alongside a trio of images. Very slick and stylish.

Now bring on some good movies!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
^ JayDee asking for good movies while we're still in the 100-91 spot.
I'm striving to take over Sexy's role as chief complainer of the list!

The Dark Crystal only got ONE point?

Well, wait a minute, look where I am....

Awww. Pity about Nightmare on Elm Street 3.

I also love Bright Lights, Big City.
I thought that you would be happy to know that I voted for The Dark Crystal. If you want to PM me about how good the movie is, you can do that anytime you want to Sexy.