Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I forgot the opening line.
I haven't heard much about Kurosawa's I Live in Fear - but it's what I'm going with tonight :

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Was meant to see this in the cinema, but life prevented me. This is the kind of moment one is glad Netflix exists.
Excellent, top-notch stuff.

Was meant to see this in the cinema, but life prevented me. This is the kind of moment one is glad Netflix exists.
Can’t wait for this one. Terrific reviews.

Have you read Rebecca Hall’s “discovery” with regard to race?

I like movie theatres. Not sure why, but I do. Well, I am very apprehensive about KS in this role, but a competent person is in charge, so I’m prepared to be impressed.
Anthony Lane, the well-respected British movie critic for The New Yorker, gives Spencer a very good review. Says it is way more credible than The Crown (which he may not watch more of). Interesting as I never believed in The Crown at all & bailed out almost immediately

Anthony Lane, the well-respected British movie critic for The New Yorker, gives Spencer a very good review. Says it is way more credible than The Crown (which he may not watch more of). Interesting as I never believed in The Crown at all & bailed out almost immediately
Likewise, I couldn’t get through it. Spencer is really not bad. I’ve been coming back to bits of it in my mind and it really does linger.

Likewise, I couldn’t get through it. Spencer is really not bad. I’ve been coming back to bits of it in my mind and it really does linger.
Not seen it yet, but the oddest thing about Spencer to me is that Stewart is small & slight & Diana wasn’t. I can totally see the very tall Debicki as her in The Crown. Not a single reviewer has mentioned this so it must not be an issue.

Not seen it yet, but the oddest thing about Spencer to me is that Stewart is small & slight & Diana wasn’t. I can totally see the very tall Debicki as her in The Crown. Not a single reviewer has mentioned this so it must not be an issue.
I’ll confess I don’t think it is an issue, camera angles and such really minimise such inconsistencies, but skill-wise I still think Debicki would do a better job as she seems to slay everything she does (though I didn’t get that far into The Crown, so can’t say).

I’ll confess I don’t think it is an issue, camera angles and such really minimise such inconsistencies, but skill-wise I still think Debicki would do a better job as she seems to slay everything she does (though I didn’t get that far into The Crown, so can’t say).
Interesting about camera angles. Didn’t think of that.

Debicki is a very good actress. Seen her in a few good things, the names of which escape me right now.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
I am watching all the parts of Twilight all over again.

He eats her because he is hungry.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

What a gang. This can’t be bad.

This is actually really quite cool and unlike anything I’ve seen recently. But what it is like is Hellraiser. Honestly, I could eat Barbara Crampton.

Tigers Are Not Afraid (2017)

Have been meaning to watch this for ages.
It was a little more drama/thriller and a little less horror than I had been led to believe, but I still really enjoyed it.

It was a little more drama/thriller and a little less horror than I had been led to believe, but I still really enjoyed it.
To me, it feels like a straight-up drama. I tend to like all Spanish films, and it is good, but hasn’t left as much of an impression as I’d have expected. But glad I watched it, really like the look of it and the grey-pink colours.

I am going to watch deadpool!