Submit Your
2000s
List
The deadline for the Top Films of the 2000s list is days away! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

My reviews on the Halloween Movies (Michael Myers)

→ in
Tools    

Great job reviewing all 12 films - I was thinking about getting around to that with all the horror franchises. One day, one day. The first Halloween is just a classic film, and I find all the others a little trashy but fun. I like Halloween III a lot more than you do. I first saw it when it came out on video, and had no idea it would exist in a different universe to the whole Michael Myers one and hated it off the bat. In later years I rewatched it a few times and really grew to like it a lot. It's no masterpiece but it's a decent little genre film. One Halloween my friend and I put it on to watch again - and had a great time. I haven't seen The Curse of Michael Myers and after that I've only seen Rob Zombie's remake (I really didn't like it) and the recent Halloween (2018) which I'd like to see again, as someone close to me had just passed away when I watched it, so I really couldn't be enthused about films like that. I have a feeling I'd have really liked it under different circumstances.

Latest Review : Ad Astra (2019)

Where do you pick up these pearls of wisdom?
Halloween Kills (2021)

A good movie with brutal kills and I think this film should of been the end of Michael. Hopefully they kill him off in the next one and give us a good proper ending. I got a feeling there going to remove his mask and kill him since it seems like with his mask on it makes him somewhat supernatural. Who knows, will have to see when the next Halloween movie comes out.
Iím hoping that they kill him off in the final instalment too. The problem is that if this reboot is deemed successful then we probably havenít seen the end of Michael Myers.

Iím hoping that they kill him off in the final instalment too. The problem is that if this reboot is deemed successful then we probably havenít seen the end of Michael Myers.
True but the last thing this series needs is another reboot, we already know his backstory what more can be explained.

My 30 Favorite 90's Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=63868

Where do you pick up these pearls of wisdom?
True but the last thing this series needs is another reboot, we already know his backstory what more can be explained.
I agree enough is enough and the story needs to be laid to rest. Iím sure a 50 year anniversary of the original will spark something off though?

You didn't really like the second and third one? I thought they were both fun to watch.

You didn't really like the second and third one? I thought they were both fun to watch.
I liked the 2nd one it was decent and fun to watch, the 3rd one I thought it sucked