MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2022 - Signups

Tools    

REMINDER: you're allowed to trade draft slots. Not individual picks (I don't think Yahoo even has that capacity), but entire draft positions, with anyone.

That said, I'd be interested in moving up a slot (or two), or down several, if anyone's interested in 6th.

New Player Note Today, 5:26 pm

Freddie Freeman announced Wednesday that he will not be re-signing with the Braves.

Advice: Freeman made the announcement on his personal Instagram account. The writing was already on wall after the Braves traded four prospects to the Athletics for burgeoning superstar first baseman Matt Olson earlier this week. Now, it's official. The 32-year-old slugger, who has spent the last 12 seasons in Atlanta, has been linked to the Dodgers, Red Sox and Rays as potential suitors. His free agency saga has wound up becoming one of the most compelling offseason storylines in recent memory.

drool

REMINDER: you're allowed to trade draft slots. Not individual picks (I don't think Yahoo even has that capacity), but entire draft positions, with anyone.

That said, I'd be interested in moving up a slot (or two), or down several, if anyone's interested in 6th.

I'll do a mock or 2 at 9 and get back to ya tomorrow.

Ok, @Yoda. If 9 works for ya we can swap. 6 gives me a chance to grab one of the 3 guys I'd like to get in the first round I think. Doing a few mocks and I can already see I won't be getting any of them unless some of you guys lose your damn minds! So yeah. I'm down if you are.

Here's a fond farewell to Robbie Ray, as he's now a member of the team who shan't be named. Ray has been a stalwart for the boys on roids for several years now and he'll be missed. I hope works out for whoever gets him this year but be warned. The Mariners have ruined many great players (Nelson Cruz being one of the only exceptions) over the decades so be prepared for an injury or something else to happen to Ray this season. That's not hyperbole either. Do your research folks!

I also have to come to grips with a major blow this season in that it appears the Jose Ramirez era will be over for me too. I love this guy. But it seems that at 9 I'll have no shot at him unless you people lose your damn minds. Especially with Acuna and Tatis both hurt. I would take Ramirez before both of them. No cap. As the kids say today. Gonna miss ya big guy!

1 - @Fabulous Who you gonna pick?

2- @mikeython1 Who you gonna pick, and are you gonna ever follow up with trade offers or your managing team this year?

3 - @Banknotes Harper Who you gonna pick Timmah!?

4 - @Sedai Who you gonna pick?

My answer at three is pretty highly dependent on what 1 and 2 do haha. I'm do think there's a clear top 4, so I should have some sort of decision to make. Am I being too cryptic??

The trick is not minding
Prediction. At some point Trout will go on the 15 day IL, which will extend into months and months of guessing when he will actually return.

1 - @Fabulous Who you gonna pick?

2- @mikeython1 Who you gonna pick, and are you gonna ever follow up with trade offers or your managing team this year?

3 - @Banknotes Harper Who you gonna pick Timmah!?

4 - @Sedai Who you gonna pick?

What do u mean about " your managing my team this year" ?

Powdered Water there is no way you will not win a 5th time in a row, so here's a preseason congratulations for your assured victory. There's no way you can lose.
That should do it.

Gotta love the articles that are like "here's our sleepers!" on the front page that literally every owner in the league can see if they scroll a few pixels.

Ignore them at your own peril....