MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2022 - Signups

Tools    

Well, it's under two weeks until the scheduled draft, and there's no deal. If they don't announce anything firm in the next few days I suggest we move the draft back a week or two, and basically keep doing that until we hear something.

The trick is not minding
Well, it's under two weeks until the scheduled draft, and there's no deal. If they don't announce anything firm in the next few days I suggest we move the draft back a week or two, and basically keep doing that until we hear something.
With Monday being the deadline to prevent any regular season game cancellations, it’s not looking good. The hope is something can get worked before too many games are canceled, because nobody wants anything resembling the 2020 season. 60 games just seemed so insignificant.

Yeah, 60 games is a total crapshoot. 100+ is meh, but anything under 120 and I think you pretty much have to scrap all sounds strategic principles for roto baseball since you're reduced to just riding streaks.

The trick is not minding
What is everyone’s thoughts on the issues? What is your feeling about the season being saved (likely) and how many games do you expect to be canceled?

Between the shortened 2020 Covid season, the historic Injured List season of 2021, and now the 2022 season of the Greed, baseball overall could end up be in its worst way since 25 years ago when they had the strike.

Season officially delayed.

I'd already bumped the draft date back a week, but I'll probably bump it back into April, and we'll just keep doing that as necessary I guess.

I'll do my best to accommodate people once we have a start but it might not be with as much notice as we normally like to have.

Talking with a friend of mine and he made a good point. Baseballs season is too long anyway. Maybe somewhere in all this money crunching they'll come to around to doing a long overdue overhaul on the schedule itself.

Strong disagree! It's a good length. Though I might be willing to trade about 18 games to make playoff series' longer and less random.

Anyway, cautiously optimistic that we might still get a deal, there's still negotiation happening and a deal sounds closer, at least. Sounds like we might still get a full season or something close to it.

A system of cells interlinked
Will confirm and check back in ASAP!

Hi everyone! Glad baseball is back! I would like to be in the league again, and March 26th at 1pm works for me. Thanks, Chris, as always, for organizing!