Survivor 3: Superheroes vs Supervillains Peng Lai Island

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world

It's back bigger and bolder than before. Are you a hero or a villain? Step up,play and find out. This time in order to keep the balance between good and evil, Swan will be stepping behind the scenes to help me keep order.

The game will begin August 2nd but they more people I can get to sign up early the better. New to the game this year are Survivor trading cards. It will be an ongoing challenge where you try to get the cards with the highest points. You'll also want to be the player with the highest points at the end of the challenge because that holds a very, very special power. The power of resurrection

Also new this year: Fan Favorite. Anyone who plays is eligible to win this. Anyone on the forum will be able to vote.

So which of you can outwit outlast outplay super style?

Players:

Rauld (+ 3 The Usual Suspect, Daniel M Derek)
Hit Girl (+ 4 Jack Nostromo, Slob, Emmimaki)
Emmimaki
Wintertriangles
Seanc
Tongo + 2 (7thson, Sedai,)
7thson
Slob
Nostromo
Derek
Optimus
Sedai
Donnie Darko
Daniel M
TheUsualSuspect
Mr. Sparkle
Jack
Cobpyth

Count me out. The last game was stressful and I didn't even win.

Someone should bang a gong for Peng Lai.

Cool. I'm hoping to get at least 18 people in. I think I'll be able to persuade that many people. It should be really fun. Most of the challenges will be new and we will have two hosts to take care of everyone.

Count me out. The last game was stressful and I didn't even win.

Someone should bang a gong for Peng Lai.
Your really going to pass up the chance to be a Supervillain? It seems a shame.

You can always change your mind.

Oh good! A new player.

This time around I'm thinking of suspending game play on either Saturdays or Sundays depending on what everyone prefers. I just think it would be nice for everyone to have a day off on the weekends.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
In. It starts the second day of my vacation but I should do fine on my phone for the first week.
I strangely also have plans the 2nd and 3rd (the 3rd is my wedding anniversary). But I'm sure it'll work.

What are you supposed to do? Is it a scavenger hunt or something?
Have you ever seen the reality show Survivor? It's like that. Everyone will be divided into two teams, in this case heroes vs villains. There will be a challenge to compete in. The losing tribe must then vote one of the members off. You try to form alliances and win challenges to stay in the game.

Raul. I'll start this the 5th of August. It's no big deal to wait a couple of days and your anniversary is a big deal.

Your really going to pass up the chance to be a Supervillain?
Yeah, because I'm a superhero.

Yeah. I must have imagined those other two games.

I've started working on your guys cards. If you want to come up with your own superhero/villain name you can, but it needs to be one that could be either since you don't know what you'll be yet. Otherwise, Swan or I will come up with one for you.

All right Im in

Just a nod to the theme, my fav superhero...

My fav super villain....

Great! Glad to have you on board. When it gets closer to the time, I will explain things in much more detail so that everyone understands what they are doing.

I can see your villain, but not your hero.

By the way, the trading cards I am making will not look near that good.