Things that annoy you...

Tools    

I like both of your post and solutions. I LIKE Christmas and I don't mind buying gifts for the one child relative...but I feel bad if people spend money on me and they can't afford it, even worse if it's something I'll just throw in the closet and never use. I told my mom all I want for Christmas is some of her home made fudge...but no damn walnuts!
Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. I just love MY Christmas, which is family, friends and food. Presents? I'm not really bothered. It's nice to get something I like, but it's rare that I get something which actually excites me apart from my Chocolate Orange. It's not Christmas unless someone I have one of those.

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. I just love MY Christmas, which is family, friends and food. Presents? I'm not really bothered. It's nice to get something I like, but it's rare that I get something which actually excites me apart from my Chocolate Orange. It's not Christmas unless someone I have one of those.
Yeah, those chocolate oranges are the best. Raspberry oranges? ahhh...

Irresponsible people.

Someone abandoned a tiny newborn puppy (couple of days old at most) in a shoebox by the front door of my work today. Not sure what happened but its intestines were hanging out of a hole in its belly (maybe the umbilicus came open?). The doctor put them back in the abdomen and closed the hole but only time will tell if it survives and now someone will have to foster it and bottle feed it around the clock. It's so tiny we can't even tell what breed it is.

Irresponsible people.

Someone abandoned a tiny newborn puppy (couple of days old at most) in a shoebox by the front door of my work today. Not sure what happened but its intestines were hanging out of a hole in its belly (maybe the umbilicus came open?). The doctor put them back in the abdomen and closed the hole but only time will tell if it survives and now someone will have to foster it and bottle feed it around the clock. It's so tiny we can't even tell what breed it is.

omg are u serious thats really upsetting and cruel i hope the tiny puppy survives and who ever abandoned needs to get caught is it a chihuahua?

At this age it's pretty much impossible to tell the breed. It's just tiny and white, but the color may change when it gets older.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Apparently, my unsending of messages on Messenger annoys @Swan. I can't understand why.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

oh okay what do u think how old is it?
Irresponsible people.

The answer to your previous question is in the original post as well. Everything I currently know about the puppy is in my original post.

omg are u serious thats really upsetting and cruel i hope the tiny puppy survives and who ever abandoned needs to get caught is it a chihuahua?
Agree. So upsetting.

The puppy didn't make it through the night.
****, this is so sad. Thanks for not posting a photo: that would have destroyed me for the day.

I just found cat poop on one of the presents under my tree!
Speaking of poop, some idiot scooped his dog yesterday, bagged it & then threw it in my empty trash can which sanitation had just emptied, but I hadn’t brought it back to my yard yet.

Horrid stinky mess - I felt violated. One never puts one’s garbage in someone else’s bin!

^ What's worse is people putting the wrong thing in the wrong bin that belongs to you. So if you don't notice and the bin men come to collect and look in to find something that shouldn't be in it, they don't empty your bin then you are stuck with it full for two weeks!

That's why I put the bin out as late as possible, hopefully less likely someone will come along between 11pm and 7am and shove something in your bin.

I wouldn't mind if someone put their litter in correct bins. Rather have it in my bin than chucked on the ground.

^ What's worse is people putting the wrong thing in the wrong bin that belongs to you. So if you don't notice and the bin men come to collect and look in to find something that shouldn't be in it, they don't empty your bin then you are stuck with it full for two weeks!

That's why I put the bin out as late as possible, hopefully less likely someone will come along between 11pm and 7am and shove something in your bin.

I wouldn't mind if someone put their litter in correct bins. Rather have it in my bin than chucked on the ground.
I don’t put my bin out overnight. Wouldn’t risk it. I put it out about 6 a.m. though they sometimes don’t come until the afternoon. Are your bins emptied by 7 a.m.?

You get your bins emptied only every 2 weeks? That would be an overflow disaster here.

I hate it when bears get into my trash cans Happened once and they left HUGE bite marks in the plastic trash can...not to mention they dragged trash deep into the woods and half way to Canada!

I hate it when bears get into my trash cans Happened once and they left HUGE bite marks in the plastic trash can...not to mention they dragged trash deep into the woods and half way to Canada!
The bears that do that in my area are much smaller - we call them racoons (and they only tear bags open but leave the garbage cans behind).

The bears that do that in my area are much smaller - we call them racoons (and they only tear bags open but leave the garbage cans behind).
Racoons aren't bears! I'm talking BIG bears...But yeah racoons can make a huge mess out of trash, that's for sure. We don't seem to have racoons around much anymore. Maybe it has something to do with all the coyotes that we do have around?

Well you’re in their territory. And there are trash cans for sale they can’t get into. They’re hungry!