Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Not hopeful that I’ll enjoy this, but having worked in fashion, it’ll at least be marginally interesting.
Isabelle makes everything worth it, but I really dislike stuff like that, especially the philosophy behind it. It’s like the worst type of romantic comedy.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
started "The Squeeze" (1977) because I'm a big fan of Stacy Keach, and just realized it was directed by someone who made one of my favorite documentaries - Michael Apted (Seven-Up series), but the English accent Keach is doing.... I wish they just let him play an American who just moved to England for any number of reasons.
The description of the movie is so unappealing, so I might not get past the 30 minute mark, but I have to try. This drought is killing me. I'm so hungry and thirsty for a good movie.

started "The Squeeze" (1977) because I'm a big fan of Stacy Keach, and just realized it was directed by someone who made one of my favorite documentaries - Michael Apted (Seven-Up series), but the English accent Keach is doing.... I wish they just let him play an American who just moved to England for any number of reasons.
The description of the movie is so unappealing, so I might not get past the 30 minute mark, but I have to try. This drought is killing me. I'm so hungry and thirsty for a good movie.
We’re waiting so long for the final installment of 7 UP.

It's going to be the last one?
You know Apted died last year? So will there be 70 UP? The only person who could do it is a certain longtime producer of the show, but I don’t think anyone has committed so far though everyone agrees that this woman would be the most suitable.

Personally I would love 70 UP & then end it. All of them, cast & crew alike, are getting old & tired of the show.