MovieForums is the top movie discussion site on the net

Tools    

. . . at least according to FeedSpot as of Aug 18, 2022

This is pretty impressive . . .

Top 30 Movie Forums, Discussion and Message Boards

https://blog.feedspot.com/movie_forums/

Exactly what it sounds like. Discussion forum for movie reviews, lists, and box office. Also, talk about favorites, characters, genres, top ten lists, and more

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, the top movie discussion site on the net does not always mean the best movie discussion site on the net.

But in this case, it does.

4 posts / day
Do they mean just the new user introduction threads?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Never heard of it - might try to check it out at some point....

A system of cells interlinked
Place sucks.

Trust me, I know, because I am a 3-year letterman and I have a collection of over 500 DVDs.

BTW, when I entered this search string into the Google search engine "best movie discussion forum", this FeedSpot site was the very first entry in the results. It wasn't three pages into the results.
When I first joined this site, I simply typed "movie forum" into Google and this was the first forum to pop up. I imagine that's part of why this is such a big forum.

Never heard of it - might try to check it out at some point....
They did mention that the moderators of the site weren't any good.

Seriously, who came up with this site? The most clever idea was the name. I mean, MovieForums.com! It's genius.

Seriously, who came up with this site? The most clever idea was the name. I mean, MovieForums.com! It's genius.
Some little green dude.

Some little green dude.
Yep. That's what I thought. Little green dudes are always smart.

Some little green dude.