Going to the movie theater alone

Tools    

Anytime you see a Jake Gyllenhaal film, you're not alone.
You know I dislike Gyllenhaal.... I like Ledger but that isnt why I seen it..... I like many love stories.... no matter who the actors are in it....

I've never done it and most likely never will. My friends are always up for a good movie so it's pretty easy to find someone to go with.

Maybe one day I'll give it a try.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I watch movies at home by myself, ime there is no difference in going to a theater alone. There is nothing better than knocking out an 11 a.m. matinee, and having the rest of the afternoon to be productive. Its hard to get the band together that early most of the time.

To me, this is similar to the "1 seat between bros" rule. Its not something that I really think about.

If I am seeing a film for the first time, I will absolutely go myself...I don't like any distractions when I'm seeing a film for the first time...I don't like people asking questions about what's happening on the screen or any other distractions. I only go to the movies with other people if it's a movie I have already seen.

I prefer to watch anything serious alone, usually. Action and comedy and the like, better with a pal.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I prefer to watch anything serious alone, usually. Action and comedy and the like, better with a pal.
You just want to "tear up" in private?

Nah, it's just that I'm the smartest person I know and I get annoyed by wisecracks from bored people during a good serious film.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I've seen quite a few films by myself.

Brokeback Mountain... yes
The Passenger
Mirror Mask (don't ask)
Batman Begins
The Ring

Far more than that, but really if I want to see a movie I'll go, though I hardly go to see movies in theaters anymore as I've saved my money religiously the past couple years to buy a house. I see nothing wrong with going alone if you really want to see a film in theaters for the first time and are interested in it, you don't really want a lot of social interaction aside from bouncing your thoughts and feelings about the film afterwards off of someone.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

You know I dislike Gyllenhaal....
Ahhhhh!

Not talking to you anymore.

No more GIF avatars for you.

Do not understand someone who dislikes Gyllenhaal but loves that terrible new Hannibal Lecter guy.

Make a better place
Do you ever go to the movie theater by yourself? Do you enjoy it?

Of course, and yes I do enjoy it, I acctually prefer going alone, I go to the theater to watch movies, why would I want a frien to sit next to me? the only case I would't mind going with someone is if I'm watching a comedy or a movie that is not very interesting to me.

Have you ever been the only person in a movie showing?

Yes it happened few times, and most of the times there are just few people sitting there. All people are busy watching blockbusters, so they barely watch the movies I watch.

Make a better place
The last movie I watched alone in the theater was Clint Eastwood's Jersey Boys