American paranormal/supernautral/suppense film

Tools    

Paul Thomas and Wes Anderson, Rian Johnson, Spielberg, Tarantino and a bunch of others still shoot on film. Breaking Bad was shot on 35mm. Did you see Side by Side? Digital is catching up fast but it's not quite there yet and as long as there are still big names that believe film is the superior medium, it'll survive. There's life in the old dog yet.

Hilarious, you seem to think you won it alone. Yet Spain, France and Holland helped. Americans really are a bunch of ignorant, arrogant pricks. You all seem to know more about religion that history. The majority of the so-called 'Founding Fathers' fought for their 'liberty' yet had slaves. How hypocritical. I suppose you won't have to live on this planet long, after all, you more than likely have heart disease. You then struggle to live as the medical fees almost bankrupt you and then you're homeless. Ha, your country is so ****ing ****. It's built upon treason, hypocrisy and lies. I suppose you'll ignore all of that so you can go on pretending you live in the greatest country on the planet.
why dont you handle the guys who did this first---

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...i-9588326.html

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
aw man, why'd ya ban him? some historical debate could have been fun, alas i was too late to find this thread haha.

I say Frailty too. Shame we won't find out I guess. Am I still allowed to use italics on movie tiles?

HAHAHAHAH!
He got trolled, bigtime!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I didn't find his highly offensive posts funny (more like pathetic I'd say) but that multi account thingy was gold.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Also, your English sounds a little choppy, so it's entirely plausible that it's your second language.
The guy was inexplicably rude at the get-go but this is what set off his rant. Quite funny that Yoda told him his native language sounded like an adopted one.

Heck, I still think it does. "For definite"? What is that?

I wonder if that's why he got so wound up about language later on. Either way, goodtimes.