Survivor 3: Superheroes vs Supervillains Peng Lai Island

Tools    

Can I get a point for scaring people that have already joined up to go away? I mean it is a number game

New rule: Once per day I will fly over in my helicopter and randomly pick off one contestant with a sniper rifle.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Ok, so Deadite is out.
Yeah, I pm'd him and he said no.

I also pm'd Slob, Nostromo, gbgoodies, mrtylerdurden (said no). Don't know if I get a point for Slob and Nostromo because they were probably going to play anyway.

Just asked jrs, and he's having a look.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yeah, I pm'd him and he said no.

I also pm'd Slob, Nostromo, gbgoodies, mrtylerdurden (said no). Don't know if I get a point for Slob and Nostromo because they were probably going to play anyway.

Just asked jrs, and he's having a look.
Yeah, you get a point for them. Same as Tongo soon as they participate in the first challenge you will get the point.

Okay - everyone that has not yet joined: please join this game, it will be fun and rewarding and hell who knows - you just might win.

I claim credit for anyone that joins from this point on.

YYVM

Im wondering what my name and card is gonna be. Maybe King Kong with the hammer of Thor wearing the armor of Dr Doom HUZZAH!

I guess I'll join. Was initially reluctant as the last couple of times were pretty stressful and time consuming, but I can give it a go. Not sure what I have to do, but I'm sure we'll have loads of PMs like last time so it should be fine.

I guess I'll join. Was initially reluctant as the last couple of times were pretty stressful and time consuming, but I can give it a go. Not sure what I have to do, but I'm sure we'll have loads of PMs like last time so it should be fine.
Count me out on the pain of PMs. You can just get rid of me first, if you must.

You could make a book out of all the PMs I received and sent out last time, but you really can't because I think I've deleted them all.