What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Finished an 8 hour shift at work, came home and have done nothing but eat/internet.

Skipped the first game today as I thought it'd be a snooze. Looking forward to Holland/Costa Rica though.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Recovering from the weekend. We went to see Metallica in Sonisphere, we travelled up there early Sunday morning and took 3 hours and then there all day and travelled back after the concert. Took us an hour and half to get out of the carpark and then the 3 hour nearly 200 mile drive home so by the time we got through the door we were awake for over 24 hours, well worth every second! Going to post some pics in the picture thread soon \m/\m/

watching AGT and eating sharp cheddar cheese and crackers.... so I can take some pain medication before bed...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I hate mornings when im in allot of pain and HAVE to get up. Taking my daughter to school and then popping to the shop to get the things I forgot yesterday. Just hope my meds kick in before I go or as they like to do is wait until I come home to start working

Hope you're feeling better now, n3wt.

Slow start to today, but I'm hoping it's starting to come round now. At least the sun's shining. Just finished voting in the sweatin to the oldies tournament and have decided that old has hit an all time young.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers man, the meds kicked in and I am feeling better :fives:

Just about to get my daughter from school and then going to stop off in the park for a while.

Its 12.15 am in india and i am trying to stay awake for the argentina netherlands football match that starts 1 hour ten minutes from now

11:52 in California at work hating life

waiting for an email containing some short films i made at film camp
Fire walk with me.