What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Listening to some bad albums to improve my worst albums ever list. I have an uncanny tolerance for bad music, so the opportunity is clear. Most of these "worst ever" lists will oftentimes have classic albums the users consider overrated. One know-it-all had The Wall and Bat Out of Hell on his years ago, and the list was so harshly treated by the community that he ended up deleting it. I mean, my top 100 got a little shit when I was starting out and had a bunch of Alice Cooper in it, but that was bottom of the barrel. Not to mention, Bat Out of Hell and The Wall are two of my favorites.

So I'm trying to get through more while I'm in the mood for it. Right now I'm on Penisola che non c' è by Fedez, which is actually kind of OK. I've heard a couple of Fedez albums before, and both were close to awful, but this is catchy and has some sick moments. It's not a standout in any way other than that, though.

Just got off my horse, going to a pub.
You own a horse?

Very recent development. I keep it in the stables around Kingston.
Very nice. My SIL had a horse (it even came to her wedding), but I would imagine the horse has passed on now. Strange thing: each time I was in England I never asked to see “Spruce”.

Very nice. My SIL had a horse (it even came to her wedding), but I would imagine the horse has passed on now. Strange thing: each time I was in England I never asked to see “Spruce”.
Oh my, that sounds lovely that the horse was at the wedding.

Oh my, that sounds lovely that the horse was at the wedding.
I have photos. Donna didn’t know her horse would be there & he was all dressed up in his gaiters (or whatever they’re called). She said she almost lost it when they went outside after the vows & Spruce was there with her girlfriends.

I have photos. Donna didn’t know her horse would be there & he was all dressed up in his gaiters (or whatever they’re called). She said she almost lost it when they went outside after the vows & Spruce was there with her girlfriends.
I just love that.

What color is your horse & what’s its name?

Expensive upkeep, no?
Raven-black, her name is Selena (I rode a horse named “Selena” when I was about 4. Maybe this is very creepy).

Expensive, yes, but we’ll see. Why not. I actually feel very conflicted about the idea of owning an animal. But wanted to keep riding with a bit more flexibility.

Raven-black, her name is Selena (I rode a horse named “Selena” when I was about 4. Maybe this is very creepy).

Expensive, yes, but we’ll see. Why not. I actually feel very conflicted about the idea of owning an animal. But wanted to keep riding with a bit more flexibility.
Conflicted, why?

I don’t know, I sometimes feel like it’s a bit irresponsible, with the world overheating and all that. During the U.K. heatwave this past July when Richmond temperatures reached 40+ I read about a family that went to Cornwall and left their dog at home with a dog sitter. Dog sitter locked the dog in the conservatory where it literally boiled alive. I sometimes feel like you just can’t trust people with anything.

Anyway, I keep Selena in good stables where hopefully they’d take care of her if I got run over etc.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just taking a coffee break from building a desk and computer chair

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Typing meeting minutes.
scratch that. typing a random reply, here, because meeting minutes can get boring.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear