The Hall of Infamy

Tools    

damn did y'all just randomly grab something off the imdb bottom 100? my pick has 5.1 lmao
My pick is literally the worst film I have ever seen.

I've only seen one film all the way through that I rated a 1/10, and it's not something I'd want to subject other people to, mainly because of the nature of the content.
On my Letterboxd, I have 6 films 1/2 stars. I watched them all the way through and they were very, very bad.

And one was Serena. I love Susanne Bier as a director but I can't stand Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence.

Is it the quality of the short films, or some of the subject matter, or just the time needed to watch them...that's a struggle for you? Just curious
I was the kid that always started my school projects the night before they were due. Old habits die hard I guess.

Supposedly Howard The Duck is considered a bad film. Well I think millions of men between ages 60 to 45 will tell you it's not because of this scene . 😀

Dammit! must have fell asleep. A double header of this and "The Day After Tomorrow" will do that.

I've only seen one film all the way through that I rated a 1/10, and it's not something I'd want to subject other people to, mainly because of the nature of the content.

On my Letterboxd, I have 6 films 1/2 stars. I watched them all the way through and they were very, very bad.

And one was Serena. I love Susanne Bier as a director but I can't stand Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence.
I rated Serena a 2/5 and I like Jennifer Lawrence, I just don't like most of her movies.

I rated Serena a 2/5 and I like Jennifer Lawrence, I just don't like most of her movies.
You should watch Suzanne Bier's Danish films. Very good.

Try "In a Better World". It stars Mikeal Persbrandt and Ulrich Thomsen.

Mikeal was in Nu .

Someone better have nominated either Garbage Pail Kids the Movie or Howard the Duck or we riot.
Did you not see my earlier post?!?

Apparently Lea Thompson bending over did nothing for you.

The trick is not minding
Did you not see my earlier post?!?

Apparently Lea Thompson bending over did nothing for you.
I can…*ahem*…get behind that scene.

But not the movie. There are lines I can’t cross.

I can…*ahem*…get behind that scene.

But not the movie. There are lines I can’t cross.
I love Howard The Duck. It's part of my teen hood.

It's called Hitch-Hike, and it's a Japanese exploitation film from 2013. The acting is terrible, and the "centerpiece" of the film is a long sexual assault of the main character. It's the kind of movie that can't even be creative or demented enough to be called "offensive", it's just unpleasant and everyone is whiny. There's no anchor to the film, no one to root for, and no surprises. It's saying something totally unoriginal and doing so in the most basic, uninspired way possible.

It's called Hitch-Hike, and it's a Japanese exploitation film from 2013. The acting is terrible, and the "centerpiece" of the film is a long sexual assault of the main character. It's the kind of movie that can't even be creative or demented enough to be called "offensive", it's just unpleasant and everyone is whiny. There's no anchor to the film, no one to root for, and no surprises. It's saying something totally unoriginal and doing so in the most basic, uninspired way possible.
So a movie i would enjoy as well as @cricket.

I remember you and crumbsroom mentioning Hitch-Hike a while back. Apparently, it's a remake of a 1977 version of the film. I haven't seen the 2013 film, but I did watch the original film after reading your discussions of it and I actually kind of enjoyed it. The treatment of the female character in the opening 10 or so minutes is hard to watch and the final scene came out of nowhere and didn't feel true to the main character's motivations at all, but I thought most of what occurred in the middle section was pretty good. It had several memorable scenes of suspense, a few unexpected deaths, and some neat shots thrown in to maintain tension throughout the film. For instance, an early scene showed a gun in the couple's camper which the kidnapper wasn't aware of. It was clear the wife was considering shooting the man with it, but instead of it being used right away, the movie cut back to it several times throughout the film to constantly tease you about it being fired and it wasn't until the final act when it became significant. So yeah, pretty solid thriller, I'd say.

6/10

Change my mind someone.

I think Crumbsroom is a fan of the 1977 Hitch-Hike.

I haven't seen it, but no movie that stars David Hess can be all bad. Very, very bad, sure, but not all bad.

I think Crumbsroom is a fan of the 1977 Hitch-Hike.

I haven't seen it, but no movie that stars David Hess can be all bad. Very, very bad, sure, but not all bad.

Never forget!