Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

So I have a question about eligibility...

One of the films I'm thinking about nominating isn't a film but a mini-series that played on TV. It plays like a three-part movie and it's under the time limits 2.48 minutes.
That would be up to the individual host of the HoF. Sounds like you mean the 25th HoF which I'm hosting so my answer would be no mini series as we've always done movies. BUT if it's been released on DVD or a streaming service (Amazon, Netflix, etc) as a movie and not a three part series, then it would be eligible. Hope that makes sense.

That would be up to the individual host of the HoF. Sounds like you mean the 25th HoF which I'm hosting so my answer would be no mini series as we've always done movies. BUT if it's been released on DVD or a streaming service (Amazon, Netflix, etc) as a movie and not a three part series, then it would be eligible. Hope that makes sense.

Yeah I don't know about that...DVD is 3 Parts, Amazon has it 2, Youtube has a 1 Part version but it's not "official".

I am curious about certain pieces of art

World on a Wire was done in 2 parts on TV
Fanny and Alexander
Scenes From a Marriage
The Human Condition

I would recommend watching it and seeing if you feel it's a TV series or a film with chapter breaks

The trick is not minding
There is a chance it did see a theatrical release in another country, which would make it eligible, in my book. They’ve done this before with some TV movies.
Both Behind the Candleabra and The Life and Death of Peter Sellers were released on HBO in the US while they received releases in the UK theatres.
I have read the original Salem’s Lot (1979) also had a limited theatrical release, although I can’t confirm this. Last years Mulan was as well, specifically in Asia as I recall.
So it’s possible.

Just gauging interest on a documentary part 2 HOF for in a couple months?
I'm interested. I've been looking for some time to watch more.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
When do we plan on running the 26th HOF? I know Speling will run it, but was curious.
IF I remember correctly, it was going to be around Labor Day or just after. . . somewhere around there

The trick is not minding
IF I remember correctly, it was going to be around Labor Day or just after. . . somewhere around there
Oh. I thought that was for the Doc HOF Rauldc was planning. I may have confused the two then