“Favourite person”

Tools    

Yes, this is a ridiculous thread and I should know better, but I’m thinking about a (probably mediocre) film where a mother says after a half-hearted argument with her son, “You’re my favourite person.” Definitely a mother and a boy, not a teen in my memory, but could be wrong. I’m just writing something and ideally wanted to cite this. Know it’s beyond a long shot.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Yes, this is a ridiculous thread and I should know better, but I’m thinking about a (probably mediocre) film where a mother says after a half-hearted argument with her son, “You’re my favourite person.” Definitely a mother and a boy, not a teen in my memory, but could be wrong. I’m just writing something and ideally wanted to cite this. Know it’s beyond a long shot.

This is probably wrong because it's not a movie, but in an episode of the TV show "Reba", she tells both her son and her daughter, (at different times in the episode), "Have I mentioned you're my favorite?".

Thanks. Whatever I’m looking for definitely has both words, “favourite” + “person”. That’s what stood out to me. Not so much typical mother-child “love” but the recognition that the child is a person.