Movie Trivia Game!

Tools    

Is it Jaws? Did he even direct Jaws, or am I an idiot? Don't answer that second question...

Anyway, I think it's a clever question really - kudos, Ryan.

Spielberg did direct Jaws, but that's not the film in question. (And wouldn't be the right answer anyway since it is the actor who sued we're looking for. )

Actually, the movies in question were ones that Spielberg produced but didn't direct.

Crispin Glover from Back to the Future?

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

That is the correct answer. (I was in a Crispin Glover frame of mind after Charlie's Angels).

Here's one that might be kinda tricky. What actor said this of Marilyn Monroe... On the last day of filming, '?' said "Christ, I'm glad this picture's finished. She [Monroe] damn near gave me a heart attack." The next day, '?' suffered a massive heart attack; he died 11 days later. Ironically this movie that was '?' last film was also Monroe's last completed film...she died a year later.

Crispin Glover? George McFly? That wasn't the same actor in both #1 and #2? He looks the same to me - I didn't notice any difference! Or was he not in #2? I'm confused.

Crispin Glover wasn't in Part II except for any clips that were filmed in the first movie.

By the way, is the answer to the Marilyn Monroe question Clark Gable?

Yup it's Clark Gable

I'm going to stop answering questions even if I know the answer. It's a lot harder than you'd think to come up with good questions.

I'll try again, in what two movies did George C. Scott play roles originated by Lee J. Cobb?

(I know, it's a bad question, but it's the best I could think of).

You're half right. 12 Angry Men is one of them. Lee J. Cobb played Juror Number 3 and George C. Scott played Juror Number 3 in the recent Showtime version of 12 Angry Men.

Yep. Your turn to ask a question.

In the movie One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Next, the role of McMurphy was originaly offered to what actor?

I know the answer, but I don't want to have to come up with another question, so I am passing on noting that the answer is James Caan.... ooops.

I'm going to assume that my answer was correct (well, I am not assuming. I know it was correct), and go ahead and ask a new question in an effort to get this thread going again.

The question:

Who are the only father and son to both have their footprints enshrined in the cement in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood?

Didn't see it.
Kirk Douglas (1962) and Michael Douglas (1997)

Correct. Your turn.