Things that annoy you...

Tools    

⬆️ It’s worth it.

Comcast has just raised their rates by $10 a month & my Internet is going in & out today. A super-nice Filipino in support has just explained to me what the flashing lights on the modem-router mean & she’ll send a tech tomorrow p.m. Says she’s also crediting me for 4 days of outage. I was really pissed, but she was so helpful I feel better now even though the darn thing is not working properly.
Forgot all about this until I got my latest Comcast bill yesterday. Received a $44 credit, which is roughly 11 days of credit. Once in a while someone “gets” customer service.

I'm going to rep that just because it was totally out of the blue.
Try watching the western: Appaloosa 2008, bet you'll be posting the same thing. The film was doing just fine before miss Zellweger came to town!

Try watching the western: Appaloosa 2008, bet you'll be posting the same thing. The film was doing just fine before miss Zellweger came to town!
Ha, I believe ya. But I think I'll skip that movie.

The trick is not minding
Ha, I believe ya. But I think I'll skip that movie.
Good move. I saw it a decade ago and was so disappointed.

I think she's a decent actress, but IMO did not deserve the Oscar for Judy. If the award was given for best emoting, that's one thing. But if it was given for her portrayal of Garland, that's another. Emoting = 8/10. Portrayal of Garland = 4/10.

Something tells me that now that's she's won the award, she'd going to be a real pill to work with...

I think she's a decent actress, but IMO did not deserve the Oscar for Judy. If the award was given for best emoting, that's one thing. But if it was given for her portrayal of Garland, that's another. Emoting = 8/10. Portrayal of Garland = 4/10.

Something tells me that now that's she's won the award, she'd going to be a real pill to work with...
I liked her in Jerry Maguire but that's about it, she does this sour looking expression with her mouth while trying to convey emotions. Like she just ate a lime slice.

Best thing I’ve seen Renée in was Bridget Jones’s Diary. She did an amazingly credible portrayal of a young Englishwoman.

I own Judy on dvd, but have yet to see it.

Just sat down to watch season 1 of HBO’s Big Little Lies that I bought last year from Red Box pre-viewed & am shocked there are no subtitles. So pissed. What HBO show doesn’t have subtitles? I cannot watch anything without subtitles so will give this away.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Just sat down to watch season 1 of HBO’s Big Little Lies that I bought last year from Red Box pre-viewed & am shocked there are no subtitles. So pissed. What HBO show doesn’t have subtitles? I cannot watch anything without subtitles so will give this away.
Not even in a super secret sub--sub level hidden audio channel setting?

*EDIT*
I mean that seriously. Though it probably reads all smart ass. lol

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

⬆️ Not that I know of. Using my multi-region DVD player & my TV. Clicking on subtitles or captions reveals nothing.

If I had a computer with a disk drive I could access subtitles that way. Still SO PISSED. Did I mention I’m pissed?

Strangers that feel the need to tell you about their medical problems.

Look, old man, I don't want to hear about how you have to go in for a cystoscopy next week. I also don't want to know about how things went the last time you had one. Just, no.

Tried to trap a possibly pregnant orange cat in our backyard today, but the dumbass creature did not show up. So I wasted the animal shelter’s time as well as my own. Really pissed when things don’t go the way I want them to.

That sinking feeling when you suddenly remember you gave up twitter for Fridays in Lent & yet you’ve been on twitter for several hours.