National Treasure 3

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
People might think this is silly but I really enjoyed the first two movies. In my first top 100 I got laughed at for putting National Treasure ahead of Goodfellas.

A bucket of anxiety
People might think this is silly but I really enjoyed the first two movies. In my first top 100 I got laughed at for putting National Treasure ahead of Goodfellas.
Not really much to say there. They're entirely different films so I don't think one could be any better than the other. I think that just says that you'd be more in the mode for a silly Nic Cage flick than a serious Ray Liotta one and that's completely fine.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The first one is great, the second is dumb, but fun. The third is one I would genuinely be interested in seeing. What's on those damn pages?

Suspect's Reviews

You ready? You look ready.
Looks like it's officially official.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Looks like it's officially official.

Im quite interested to know what theyll do with the 3rd one. At least we'll hopefully have an answer to what was on those damn pages lol.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Is it actually coming? Are there any trailers out there? I am such a fan I used to watch them on loop sometimes!