Characters in movie that talks very rarely

Tools    

I'm looking for character in movie that talks very rarely or never. I'm not looking for cartoon character though. To name a few examples: Lee kang-sheng characters overall, Takeshi kitano's character in his cop movies, the mute in sympathy for Mr. vengeance, the dude in wong kar wai's fallen angels, etc...

Refn protagonists in Fear X, Valhalla Rising, Drive, Only God Forgives and Too Old to Die Young.

Melville protagonists in Le Samourai, Le Cercle Rouge, Army of Shadows and Les Doulos.

Hill protagonists in Hard Times and the Driver

Ray Milland in The Thief (1952). Easily the best example I can think of.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Silent Bob. Only talks when necessary in Kevin Smith’s good films.

Steve McQueen in Bullitt didn’t talk very much. In fact, he gave away some of his lines. He said he didn’t need them & he didn’t.

Steve McQueen in Bullitt didn’t talk very much. In fact, he gave away some of his lines. He said he didn’t need them & he didn’t.

Yet, still too annoying for me to watch
What's annoying about it, Matt?
Do you mean the movie is too annoying or Alan Arkin is too annoying?

I could see "too sad to watch" maybe, as it is a real downer of a movie.

Charles Bronson (the Tunnel King) in The Great Escape (1963) - he's one of the main characters, but had few lines compared to some of the other main characters in the ensemble cast.

Can't even see where the knob is
Richard Kiel as Jaws in The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker. Actually, he didn't speak at all in the former and only spoke towards the end in the latter. I remember that being quite the revelation for me.

"Hell in the Pacific" - both Toshiro Mifune and Lee Marvin barely speak.
This isn't quite true. There's several stretches of wordless action, but there's also quite a bit of talking at times, but neither of them understand each other.

When the film released on DVD, it had a subtitle feature, which, for English-speaking audiences, was the first time Mifune's lines were comprehended. And it's quite funny. One of the best scenes is where they're arguing about how to build their escape boat, and it turns out that they're both saying the same thing, a joke lost on non-polylingual audiences in the original run.

Marcel Marceau in Silent Movie
I was going to say Marliee Matlin, but this joke wins the thread.