Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

movies can be okay...

I'm not sure if I'll watch the rest of the trilogy today too, but I have the biggest soft spot for White, so I'm starting with it.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

I'm not sure if I'll watch the rest of the trilogy today too, but I have the biggest soft spot for White, so I'm starting with it.
My fav
Great poster.

My fav
Great poster.
I like Red the best – which reminds me I've still got The Double Life of Veronique to watch.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
My fav
Great poster.
I like Red the best – which reminds me I've still got The Double Life of Veronique to watch.
I think I'm the one here, who likes White the best, as it's quite 'Polish'. I've seen Double life... but I prefer Trylogy, but I'm courous your opinion.

I think I'm the one here, who likes White the best, as it's quite 'Polish'. I've seen Double life... but I prefer Trylogy, but I'm courous your opinion.
I saw Three Colours about 15-20 years ago and remember thinking Blue was very good. I wasn't as keen on White, I think because the emphasis wasn't as much on a female main character. I probably enjoyed Red the most because of Irène Jacob, hence my interest in Veronique. I've really dragged my feet about seeing it but at least I've got it now .