how do i remind everyone i'm the best filmmaker alive?

Tools    

I love the smell of movies in the morning
over the roughly 100 years the art of cinema has been around, it has progressively been dying with rapid decay. Artists have been cannibalized by big business and greedy wannabes that don't seem to recognize the damage they are wreaking on the cinematic environment, yet no one cares or speaks of it. There seems to be clear empirical evidence that there is a disparaging gap in recognition between the true artists, creatives, innovators, and the corporate shills that a majority of the film community focuses on. I want to find a way to shift that and breath life back into the world of cinema. do you?

how do i remind everyone i'm the best filmmaker alive?
I don't know but you just did a great job of reminding us your full of something, Ha! it must be one too many Red Bulls

I don't know but you just did a great job of reminding us your full of something, Ha! it must be one too many Red Bulls
i would never drink red bull. monster is better

Armond White, is that you?
i could construct more well-rounded thoughts about film with my left toe that he has in his whole career

A career spent on arguing the same "modern Hollywood is creatively bankrupt" line that you are.
his focus is on modern hollywood. i am saying throughout time it has been creatively and artistically bankrupt. the limelight has barely graced true innovators. human nature simply seems to lend itself to rarely acknowledging the shoulders of giants on which we stand.

for starters, me. but there are others like dziga vertov, alain resnais, tod browning, pier pasolini, and michael haneke for a more modern one

Let's see a clip from your latest film, ole master of the movies.
my current projects are all wrapped up in ndas but i'll slip you the link to this documentary they made about me.

the password is EBisthebestfilmmaker

I would say they are lucky to have me by their side

Ha! You'd sell out in record speed to direct a Marvel movie That sized paycheck? Forgetaboutit

i'd never work for the mouse, even if they did print one of those over-sized paychecks to present to me.