Film Review by Sedai

→ in
Tools    

I wasn't sure about seeing this one but maybe I will check it out after all. Thanks!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

I was planning on seeing this or Ray, i haven't seen either yet. But im just going wait until DVD and going see Ray instead...

Great review Sedai!!!

That was a great review, Sedai; hopefully Yoda will post it to the main site.

Glad to see you're reviewing again.

A system of cells interlinked
I know, been slumping lately Oh, and Sammy, I guess I meant this past Sunday, which is actually Tuesday

Thanks for reading folks

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
great review!
I'm a fan of Elwes but I think I'll take your advice and skip this one. Thanks for the heads up!

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by 2wrongs
great review!
I'm a fan of Elwes but I think I'll take your advice and skip this one. Thanks for the heads up!
No prob I usually enjoy his comedy stuff, and think he has great charisma, but this type of role is just not for him...

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
...that and I have a weak stomach for excessive violence and disturbing images.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I liked this film, I agree with your view on the acting and set design. The main reason I liked this film was because i'm a horror/gore fanatic..

Great review Sedai… but I think I'll pass on this one until it comes out on DVD… I've seen the aftermath of enough violence lately…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Great review Sedai… but I think I'll pass on this one until it comes out on DVD… I've seen the aftermath of enough violence lately…
I don't know if you are like me Caity, I have to be in a certain mood to see movies that remind me of work.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I don't know if you are like me Caity, I have to be in a certain mood to see movies that remind me of work.

At first they didn't bother me… but now it seems the more I see in real, the less I want to see "Hollywood style"…

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Sedai
Overall
I saw this with a friend. I'd have to give it a B-.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
At first they didn't bother me… but now it seems the more I see in real, the less I want to see "Hollywood style"…
That is exactly how i feel, I still haven't seen a beautiful mind and shine yet.

Shine was enjoyable, I wasn't a fan of Beautiful Mind, even with Connelly in it...
I think your opinion is reason enough to give them a miss.

Well, see Shine, I think you will like it!!
I am sure it is, I will try and watch it, it, is, just, that the subject is like work, when i watch a movie I like to escape from work related stuff, but for you i may do it