The Marvin the Martian movie we could have had.

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Apparently this trailer is from 2011 or 2012, but I just found it recently. It's from a Marvin the Martian movie that was scrapped because the previous Looney Tunes movie failed.

Complete with record scratch sound-effect.

Apparently this trailer is from 2011 or 2012, but I just found it recently. It's from a Marvin the Martian movie that was scrapped because the previous Looney Tunes movie failed.

wait is this for real? :O atleast they had same actor that does the voice

wait is this for real? :O atleast they had same actor that does the voice

According to the Looney Tunes Wiki, this was supposed to be a real movie that would have been released in 2011, but it was cancelled.

https://looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/...Martian_(film)

Marvin the Martian was a planned computer animated / live action comedy science film starting Marvin the Martian. The film was supposed to be the second live action Looney Tunes movie and was intended for a 7 October 2011 release, but the movie was quietly removed from the schedule.

History
On 29 July 2008, Warner Bros. and Alcon Entertainment announced plans for a live action/computer-animated film starring Mike Myers as the voice of Marvin and Christopher Lee as Santa Claus. Test footage of the film in the form of a short called Yule Be Sorry (along with the Eddie Murphy vehicle Hong Kong Phooey) was leaked by director Alex Zimmerman on 28 December 2012.

Plot
The film would have involved Marvin, some years after the events of Space Jam, trying to destroy the Earth during Christmas by becoming a competitor of Santa Claus' but being prevented from destroying the Earth when Santa wraps him inside a gift box. Alcon compared the project to other films such as Racing Stripes and My Dog Skip.

According to the Looney Tunes Wiki, this was supposed to be a real movie that would have been released in 2011, but it was cancelled.

https://looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/..._Martian_(film)

Marvin the Martian was a planned computer animated / live action comedy science film starting Marvin the Martian. The film was supposed to be the second live action Looney Tunes movie and was intended for a 7 October 2011 release, but the movie was quietly removed from the schedule.

History
On 29 July 2008, Warner Bros. and Alcon Entertainment announced plans for a live action/computer-animated film starring Mike Myers as the voice of Marvin and Christopher Lee as Santa Claus. Test footage of the film in the form of a short called Yule Be Sorry (along with the Eddie Murphy vehicle Hong Kong Phooey) was leaked by director Alex Zimmerman on 28 December 2012.

Plot
The film would have involved Marvin, some years after the events of Space Jam, trying to destroy the Earth during Christmas by becoming a competitor of Santa Claus' but being prevented from destroying the Earth when Santa wraps him inside a gift box. Alcon compared the project to other films such as Racing Stripes and My Dog Skip.
wait u serious? why they removed it?

wait u serious? why they removed it?

According to the Cancelled Movies Wiki page for this movie, it was probably due to the failure of the previous Looney Tunes movie.

https://cancelled-movies.fandom.com/..._Martian_movie

It was initially scheduled for an October 7, 2011, release, but the movie was later taken off the schedule and no word on it has been heard since.

Why It Was Cancelled
1. To date, there has been no official word on why the movie was cancelled (mentioned above), but a possible reason was due to the box office failure of Looney Tunes: Back in Action.

According to the Cancelled Movies Wiki page for this movie, it was probably due to the failure of the previous Looney Tunes movie.

https://cancelled-movies.fandom.com/..._Martian_movie

It was initially scheduled for an October 7, 2011, release, but the movie was later taken off the schedule and no word on it has been heard since.

Why It Was Cancelled
1. To date, there has been no official word on why the movie was cancelled (mentioned above), but a possible reason was due to the box office failure of Looney Tunes: Back in Action.
thank you i will check it out. really and oh that movie it was alright movie like 7/10