Top Ten Themes

Tools    

This is a very simple idea I had when I decided I wanted a change in my top ten a couple weeks ago. Every week, or longer if no one jumps in, someone will pick a top ten theme centered around anything they choose. Anyone who wants to participate will change their top ten movies to fit the theme.

I changed mine to my top ten films I have seen since joining MoFo. If anyone wants to join lets go with that them to start and whoever wants to go next can change it in a week.

Cool list. I have only seen Feaks, which I liked, and Hanging Rock, which I didn't. I really need to see Sunshine, I was just thinking about it yesterday.

I wanted to add The Long Goodbye but while I know I first saw it while on spring break, I'm not sure if it was 2002 or 2003.

Except for maybe Nashville (which I watched during the same week-long binge as The Long Goodbye and a bunch of other Altman films) I saw the rest of your top ten before 2002. I like them all, but Once Upon a Time in the West is my favorite.

I'll play. I've just edited my top ten to include only movies I've seen since September 2002.
You want to start a new top ten, maybe we can get a few people to join in.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I edit as I go along.. If I see an amazing movie, I don't mind putting it right up to the front. I did notice sometimes I look at my list, and either because I viewed one of them, or just thinking about it can make me re-arrange.

Okay, how about top 10 80s horror. I'll update mine tomorrow.
Of course something I probably have only seen ten of. I will try and get a ten together later but it ain't going to be easy.

feel free to interpret "horror" as loosely as you need to if you're having a rough time of it.
Alright, we went with "horror elements". Even by those standards nothing on here except for The Shining is above a
I feel like such a hater when it comes to horror. I really want to get that feeling everyone else gets when watching these films.

Alright lets try a couple more linespalsy. I am getting some rep but no one is joining. I did my favorite movie from my ten favorite directors. I did mine in order but however you please.

Master of My Domain
I'm gonna join this one. It will take a few minutes but I'm pretty sure I'll have a wonderful top 10.

Nice. I really want to see 8 1/2 again. I liked both that and La Dolce Vita quite a bit. I feel like they will teward rewatches. I have only seen Playtime from Tati but I thought it was great.

I decided to play, nothing groundbreaking, but it's something to do
Love the Scorsese choice. Oldboy is great as well, I have liked all three Park movies I have seen. Brave man going with Bay.

Master of My Domain
That Bay movie is obviously just thrown in for the purpose of humor, right... right?