The Wolverine

Tools    

I think in the next wolverine or x men movie we will see Logan's death, cause the vision that the chinese girl had in "the wolverine" may become real. Because he can be killed if he stops breathing(based on the comics at least)... Do you guys think we will that epic death?

The vision in The Wolverine came true already.

"I see you die with your heart in your hand"... and technically he does die with his heart in his hand.

WARNING: "Next X Film And Days Of Future Past" spoilers below

The next film will have Apocalypse. End credits of Days Of Future Past shows the four horsemen... Dwayne Johnson will be playing Apocalypse...

The Wolverine movie was stupid in so many ways.
I uploaded a youtube video denoting one of those ways.

Instead of stopping the car by slashing out it's back tire he decides to toss a dude. So ridiculously bad. Why is he going for someone in the back seat!! Makes 0 sense

Master of My Domain
I don't really like the Wolverine series because they are simply made to make money off the popular Hugh Jackman and everyone's favorite x-men... but since Aronofsky is planned to direct I'm actually quite excited... as long as he doesn't drive the movie like he did with Noah (the ending) I think it'll be a fun popcorn movie along with high quality.

This next part maybe dig deeper into the character Wolverine, so it's like one closer step to the whole picture