Netflix Friends...

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
They actually switched it up so every plan but the $4.99 one has unlimited "instant watch" hours. Pretty great for cheapskates like me.
Not to mention if you have an Xbox 360, you can watch most of their Watch Instantly movies via a system with an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

How are you ever gonna get thru 457 movies in que
Heh, at one point I reached the limit and decided to narrow it down to those 457. I'll never finish them all (especially at my current pathetic viewing rate) but it's still muchmuchMUCH more doable than my to-read list.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Heh, at one point I reached the limit and decided to narrow it down to those 457. I'll never finish them all (especially at my current pathetic viewing rate) but it's still muchmuchMUCH more doable than my to-read list.
Heck I've got two books I've been trying to read for the last three years, but it's always easier to empty out my Netflix queue.

did you already add me? someone added me and all i could see about them was the anonymous id netflix automatically assigns and the city/state they lived in (vs. the full street address)...

how do you add someone who hasn't provided the "befriend me" link (as toose, spudracer and i have in this thread?). I tried adding yoda but the closest i could get to adding him as a friend was "add to favorites" which i didn't want to do, lest i send some weird signal heheheh...

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I take it you're ndi?
yeah but i changed it to rice lol netflix sure is nifty, who's dead man? and eyegasm?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Alright Sleezy, you look like a cool guy. Added.

In the Beginning...
Alright Sleezy, you look like a cool guy. Added.
I am a cool guy.

I've added several members, but for some reason, my profile isn't showing everyone. It only lists nine friends, and I know I've clicked more than nine links. Is it slow to update?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
God you guys make me feel like a bad kid. Only having 19 in my queue. It's just that if I add too much I might get overwhelmed.

yeah but i changed it to rice lol netflix sure is nifty, who's dead man? and eyegasm?
I am Dead Man.

I, am Dead Man.