The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

My music workstation is basically finished!

Here it is, two different angles.

http://vid304.photobucket.com/albums...pshtyjits0.mp4

I have yet to put up my Bitches Brew poster (pictured below), but it'll go over my monitor and speakers for constant inspiration. I want to get a Bon Iver poster to go over the opposite wall, for more inspiration.

I have yet to put up my Bitches Brew poster (pictured below), but it'll go over my monitor and speakers for constant inspiration.

What in the world is that going to inspire?

Stevie Wonder says he doesn't need pictures for inspiration.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stevie.gif
Views:	713
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	25995  

What in the world is that going to inspire?
It's going to inspire me. Musically. Ya dingus.

My mums cat wandered into her garden once and my sister fed it. The cat then came back at roughly the same time every day for food until it started coming in the house then it just stayed. My sister didn't tell anyone in my mums house that she had a cat for like 3 weeks haha. My sister has since moved out and the cat just still stays there. She had 8 kittens at one point and they were all running about what was my old room before i moved out and it was the cutest thing ever.

Master of My Domain
That is one of the cutest cats I've ever seen. Please don't get rid of that lil critter and give her a nice home.

From the past few months...

'Murica.

Doin' my rock band thing.

Another one, from a different gig.

Fooling around at a karaoke contest.

Ummmmmmmm....????
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A couple years ago we had someone re-do the concrete steps out front. They used the extra concrete to cover the wall next to the steps, which gave it a nicer, more uniform look. It was just a little bonus, really, so naturally it wore away after awhile. So a few weeks ago, I got some masonry paint and covered the whole thing. Before and after:

I actually had hoped it would look more gray than white (it's a light gray), so it would read less as "painted" and more as "fresh concrete" again, but it's still a big improvement.

Giving some thought to getting a darker gray to paint just the steps (or just the steps and the walls on either side), for an accent. Think that might look pretty nice.

The People's Republic of Clogher
We need a MoFo DIY thread.

Front porch and garage door are next for me.

My view for Star Trek and Ghostbusters tonight. So glad I found this place. I flippin love the Drive-in.
Hey, if the weathers right then Drive-Ins are awesome. Down here, fugedaboudit, I think theres one that might still be open in Tampa in the middle of cracktown. Safe to say what its being really used for.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I left the Tattymobile in for a service today and received this ... thing as a courtesy car.

It's called a Chlamydia or something and seems to be made from egg boxes, 15 of which can be seen stuck to the doors.