Heroes

Tools    

Beware The Probe!
Not happy about the Feb 2008 thing especially since BSG isn't on till Jan 2008 as well.

I'm gonna be going through withdrawls all year long now.

Heroes "Wrap" party photos:
http://www.celebsource.org/hayden-pa...ap-for-heroes/
http://www.heroestheseries.com/more-...ne-wrap-party/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18180221/
http://www.accesshollywood.com/photo...?__sourcemsnbc

Interview with James Kyson Lee (Ando)
http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=10343

Behind the scenes of the Peter/Sylar fight in last week's ep...
http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com...=detail&id=515

I see here Sylar has figured out the source of Claire's powers must be in her ass not her brains...
(the evil evil bastard)

EDIT:
Just curious but where is the info about season 2 starting in Feb., '08 from anyway?
I can't find anything on that anywhere online.

Beware The Probe!
Here's the regular previews for the next episode (both American & Canadian versions which have different scenes)

I have a bad feeling about Nathan.
With Sylar's future President painting and what Nathan says in that American clip about being Prez makes him the most special person there is and then in the Canadian clip we see Sylar with future-Claire...
I'm pretty sure that Sylar is disguised as Nathan.
That's not good.

Also...
If anyone wants a 4 minute sneak peek at episode 20, here are 3 scenes from this Monday's show...

well...that was...simply...

THE BEST EPISODE EVER...even though most of future story line will change, upon the assassination of Sylar by Hiro

what kind of "deal" did Sylar and Peter work out?!!?!?

Horrorphiliac

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah. The cast is really starting to get into their characters. Too bad this cast isn't returning next season.... save a couple of recurring guests...

That said, this was a great episode, and people are finally doing something. It's about time!

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Best episode of the series. I really hope they reconsider revamping the cast, because Claire and Peter are characters that NEED to stay on this show.

A system of cells interlinked
Yup

Hiro, too...

But really, some really good stuff, plot-wise last night. I agree it was the best episode of the series so far...

anybody else think that the "kid from California who sucked the air out of his classroom and killed all his classmates" could be the next Sylar-type character for season 2?!?!?

ok wasn't this one of the greatest episodes so far so many different powers and Peter with his bad ass attitude and the mac all Neo style
it was great I couldn't stop talking all day about it

Beware The Probe!
Great episode but I did have some problems with Matt's character.
He turned bad to easily in my opinion and I found it hard to believe he couldn't tell who 'Nathan' really was.

When Nathan arrived at the detention center after giving a live speech Matt should have read his mind after seeing him pull Peter through a wall with phase powers. The Hatian was dead and I would assume he would have been ordered by Nathan to block Matt's probes while he was alive so I can see how Matt might not have known before.
He also should have heard Peter demmanding to know who he was since his brother can't phase. He looked confused enough to make me think he was about to read Nathan's mind.
Then Nathan morphs into Sylar right there and Matt doesn't even notice? I was sure Matt was going to react to that but he turns his back to them instead.

To me it seemed like they cut something out of that scene maybe due to time constraints. I'd be really happy to see something there explained on the DVD when it comes out.

I feal bad for future-Hiro wasting 5 years of his life trying to figure out a way of stopping Sylar in nthe past when all along it was Peter he should have been focusing on.
You would think Peter would have told him at some point since his guilt would make him want the past changed as well. For that matter, he has Hiro's powers so why didn't he try changing it himself?

For anyone wanting to see the Heroes in previous rolls check this link out.
LOL. Nathan's picture from Top Gun kills me.

Great episode but I did have some problems with Matt's character.
He turned bad to easily in my opinion and I found it hard to believe he couldn't tell who 'Nathan' really was.

When Nathan arrived at the detention center after giving a live speech Matt should have read his mind after seeing him pull Peter through a wall with phase powers. The Hatian was dead and I would assume he would have been ordered by Nathan to block Matt's probes while he was alive so I can see how Matt might not have known before.
He also should have heard Peter demmanding to know who he was since his brother can't phase. He looked confused enough to make me think he was about to read Nathan's mind.
Then Nathan morphs into Sylar right there and Matt doesn't even notice? I was sure Matt was going to react to that but he turns his back to them instead.

To me it seemed like they cut something out of that scene maybe due to time constraints. I'd be really happy to see something there explained on the DVD when it comes out.

I feal bad for future-Hiro wasting 5 years of his life trying to figure out a way of stopping Sylar in nthe past when all along it was Peter he should have been focusing on.
You would think Peter would have told him at some point since his guilt would make him want the past changed as well. For that matter, he has Hiro's powers so why didn't he try changing it himself?
we may not find out for sure, but I think Parkman either a) knew it was Sylar and didn't care...since the gov't pretty much sided against the heroes and he wanted to save his own life so he jumped ship...since he's always kind of been on the fence, and wanted to do something meaningful and not just be "a traffic cop" or b) like you said, the Haitian blocked out his powers, and he didn't know who he was really working for...

as for him turning his back to the Sylar/Peter battle, Parkman's main concern was the "dangerous intruders" that still remained in the locked room...he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against Sylar or Peter anyway

as for Hiro...Im not sure what you mean by Hiro should have been focusing on Peter...it was Claire who was the key...if Sylar didn't kill Claire then he wouldnt' have had regeneration powers...so...Im sure Hiro's goal was to somehow "save the cheerleader"...

and as for Peter...Peter has two problems...1 is controlling his powers, and 2 he MUST have a problem recognizing that he even gained a power (once he absorbed it from the heroes around him)...so 1, he probably knew Hiro who could probably control it better and have a better chance at stopping the bomb...or 2 that maybe 4 1/2 of those years he didn't even know he had Hiro's powers

I don't know...maybe Ive got some wires crossed, but thats at least what I thought of while watching the last episode!

ps - Sylar and Peter has some kind of deal, remember? so who knows, maybe that deal, once it comes to light, will shed some on the situation

Beware The Probe!
as for Hiro...Im not sure what you mean by Hiro should have been focusing on Peter...it was Claire who was the key...if Sylar didn't kill Claire then he wouldnt' have had regeneration powers...so...Im sure Hiro's goal was to somehow "save the cheerleader"...
Since Sylar was NOT the bomb, there was no point in saving the cheerleader.
Future-Hiro's whole obsession was in killing Sylar BEFORE he blows up NY.
Since it was Peter who blew up the city this whole time Future-Hiro could have invested his resources in finding a way to stop Peter instead of Sylar had he known the truth.
His whole mission was based on a lie covered up by Peter & Nathan who decided to pin the explosion on Sylar.

I see your point...but even though it was Peter "who blew up", it doesn't mean that Sylar had no part in it...that part of the equation has not been given to us yet...Sylar must have done SOMETHING to trigger Peter to explode, and that something is what Hiro is trying to prevent by killing him

I think I may have figured out why Parkman didn't react in any normal way...Sylar killed Eve (sexy mind controlling girl), so he has the ability to control someones mind...ie forcing Parkman to maintain his getting into the room objective

what do you think???

Beware The Probe!
I think I may have figured out why Parkman didn't react in any normal way...Sylar killed Eve (sexy mind controlling girl), so he has the ability to control someones mind...ie forcing Parkman to maintain his getting into the room objective

what do you think???
Eve...?
If you mean Eden Sylar never got to study her brain and get her powers. She shot herself in the head to prevent him.

I still say they cut a scene out of there.

As Matt gets his guys to bash the door in it looks as if he's about to turn around but it cuts straight to Sylar and Peter's fight instead.

I would have loved to have seen the rest of the Peter/Sylar fire and ice battle.

While Mohinder was holding the door shut and all that light and sound was flashing I feel sorry for anyone on the other side of that door.
Pretty sure Matt and his boys would have been toast by then.

I wonder who survived it?
If it was future-Peter maybe we'll see him make a time trip to the present one day.
If it was future-Sylar he might digest Peter's powers and come back himself.
Betcha the present Sylar would feel less special around his future self and try to eat his own brains.

*minor spoilers*

Ok, something just clicked in as I watch this last episode of Heroes and it's eating me up cause it just doesn't sound right at all.

They mention that Hiro can't use his powers to teleport cause the Hiatian can prevent him from doing so if he gets too close. Well why doesn't he stop time away from him, then walk right up to him and knock him unconscious. I mean if tmes stops in one area, it should be stopped everywere shouldn't it. This isn't making sense.

Eve...?
If you mean Eden Sylar never got to study her brain and get her powers. She shot herself in the head to prevent him.
ah yes, Eden...I read a few places where they referred to her as Eve like here then got the two mixed up...

now onto her demise...two things...1) Sylar may have still been able to extract her power before she died from her wounds, or from her dead body; the exact scenario Sylar needs to be able to get his powers has not been revealed, or 2) there is still a possiblity she was somehow revived, bigger surprises have been written into this show, so don't count anything out

I wonder who survived it?
If it was future-Peter maybe we'll see him make a time trip to the present one day.
If it was future-Sylar he might digest Peter's powers and come back himself.
Betcha the present Sylar would feel less special around his future self and try to eat his own brains.
the outcome won't matter...it showed the future after the bomb went off, but somehow the bomb will not go off