Can't copy and paste with Google Chrome

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Is anybody else having problems copying and pasting text and URLs while using Google Chrome on an android phone? I sent feedback to Google but who knows if they'll fix it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is anybody else having problems copying and pasting text and URLs while using Google Chrome on an android phone? I sent feedback to Google but who knows if they'll fix it.

I've never been able to copy and paste text on a cell phone. I think you're supposed to be able to just drag your finger along the words to highlight them, but it never seems to work for me.

I have trouble getting the phone to just open links by clicking on them. I usually have to click several times before the phone finally reacts. For some reason, my fingers just don't seem to work the phone screens properly.

I've never been able to copy and paste text on a cell phone. I think you're supposed to be able to just drag your finger along the words to highlight them, but it never seems to work for me.

I have trouble getting the phone to just open links by clicking on them. I usually have to click several times before the phone finally reacts. For some reason, my fingers just don't seem to work the phone screens properly.
I have a work-around where I copy and paste something into a notepad app and then copy and paste that into a post.

It sounds like you might need to upgrade your smartphone.

It sounds like you might need to upgrade your smartphone.

No, it's definitely me, not my phone. I've tried other phones, and I always have the same problem. I can't use touchscreens at banks, stores, etc., either. I think it's caused by some type of circulation problem in my hand.

"In the water I'm a very skinny lady"
I can't copy and paste on my PC. Any advice?

Sorry. I meant I can't do screen shots of photos on my PC with the snipping tool.

Sorry. I meant I can't do screen shots of photos on my PC with the snipping tool.
Snipping tool, that must be a Windows thing, I don't know about Windows. But do you have a Print Screen Key on your keyboard, try that.

I haven't used the snipping tool, but if you explain what you're trying to do, maybe we can find another way for you to do it.

If you're running Windows 10 or later, the easiest way to take a screenshot is to press the Windows key + Print Screen. Your screen will go dim and a screenshot of your entire screen will save to the Screenshots folder

gbgoodies, I'm trying to apply photos to the posts where a picture is suggested. Like in the games forum "The Actor's Screenshot Game".

gbgoodies, I'm trying to apply photos to the posts where a picture is suggested. Like in the games forum "The Actor's Screenshot Game".
Snipping tool doesn't work here. There are 2 different ways. You either to to "preview post" and attach the picture you have downloaded or you use the url link option at the top in the toolbar of the post. There should be instructions somewhere in the forum.

Thank you, MovieGal. I'll try that.

Snipping tool doesn't work here. There are 2 different ways. You either to to "preview post" and attach the picture you have downloaded or you use the url link option at the top in the toolbar of the post. There should be instructions somewhere in the forum.

You can upload your images directly to MoFo.

After you click on "Reply to Topic", (or the "Reply w/Quote" button), scroll down below the Reply box, and click on the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Additional Options" box.

You will get a pop-up box to Upload the images, and then you can insert them into your post using the the "Insert Images" button in the Reply menu.

After you upload the pictures, the bottom of the pop-up box will show the list of "Current Attachments". For each file, (one at a time), just click the mouse where you want the picture to appear, and click the "Insert" button next to that filename. You'll see the "attachfull" tag appear in your post where the picture will appear.

If you're running Windows 10 or later, the easiest way to take a screenshot is to press the Windows key + Print Screen. Your screen will go dim and a screenshot of your entire screen will save to the Screenshots folder

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering how to do that.