THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh and cheesecake - Mr D likes it, and citrusy desserts are probably the only dessert I like so yes, I would not knock back some lemon or lime cheesecake. Just hold the cream and other stuff.

Oh and back to the cultural discussion misshap, yes you were quite correct, CR. We both misinterpreted each other. You Yanks just cant speak english!

No cheesecake for you!

Lol key lime pie is better...its a custard like lemon merange'

Today its gonna Snow Snow Snow!
They predicted 1.5 to 2 inches of snow....

This is the only snow I got

An animated gif 😆

I got a 93% right. I went so fast as there was so many questions, that I missed 3 that I knew. Here's what I got wrong:

Dirty Dancing instead of Footloose

Mermaids instand of Splash

Ground Hog Day instead of Caddy Shack
I totally knew those 3 in bold, but just spaced and clicked the wrong one.

Annie Hall instead of Baby Boom

Beverly Hills Cop instead of Trading Places

Can't Buy Me Love instead of Some Kind of Wonderful

Big Trouble in Little China instead of Overboard

If I had taken more time I would have only missed 4

I got a 93% as well.. I went to fast as well.. but some of the more "adult" compared to "teenage" movies.. I havent seen..

I got a 93% as well.. I went to fast as well.. but some of the more "adult" compared to "teenage" movies.. I havent seen..
I hadn't seen some of the movies and just took my best guess. Baby Boom was one film I never wanted to see, so no surprise I got that one wrong.

I hadn't seen some of the movies and just took my best guess. Baby Boom was one film I never wanted to see, so no surprise I got that one wrong.
Yeah there are many films I dont care if I ever watch.. I watch what I enjoy.. and thats it.. sometimes someone will recommend me something and I will enjoy it but I dont get many recommendations..

LOL HK was the only one who recommended me a film that I remember watching.. otthers may have but just dont remember if I seen it...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

That was a fun quiz. I only missed one question. It was about the Nicolas Cage movie Raising Arizona, but there were a bunch of questions that I didn't know, but I figured them out using the process of elimination or educated guesses.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	80s Quiz.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	309.9 KB
ID:	41391  

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I haven't seen Baby Boom either, but the baby in the background of the picture was the clue for that one.

And so began the end.
I've seen Prometheus - we'll be just fine