...And if you thought sk8erboi was a bad idea...

Tools    

Get off my island
Hello, you may remember that a while ago, some idiot thought it would be a good idea to make a movie based on Avril Lavigne's sk8erboi. Well, I've discovered something potentially FAR worse... Romanian pop twins the Cheeky Girls have a movie deal... I guess the non-British of you won't really know who I refer to... But trust me, you don't want to know...

http://gossipmagazine.com/managearticle.asp?C=50&A=2083

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Oh I know who they are...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Enemies are so stimulating.
Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
Hello, you may remember that a while ago, some idiot thought it would be a good idea to make a movie based on Avril Lavigne's sk8erboi. Well, I've discovered something potentially FAR worse... Romanian pop twins the Cheeky Girls have a movie deal... I guess the non-British of you won't really know who I refer to... But trust me, you don't want to know...

http://gossipmagazine.com/managearticle.asp?C=50&A=2083
oh dear god...i think suicide is the only way out now.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

The sk8terboi idea died right? Please tell me it did.