X-Men: First Class

→ in
Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I have a question,

In "First Class," Rose Byrne plays Moira MacTaggert. In the last scenes of the film, Moira and Charles are obviously together as a couple.

If you stayed after the credits for "X-Men: The Last Stand," a comatose patient lies on a hospital bed, and with Xavier's voice he utters, "Hello Moira." This is meant to be the same Moira that Rose Byrne plays in "First Class," correct?

(Sorry if I sound a bit ignorant here)
one has nothing to do with the other.

consider first class a re-imagining of the series, or you will drive yourself nutso.

one has nothing to do with the other.

consider first class a re-imagining of the series, or you will drive yourself nutso.
No more nutso than trying to make sense of the comic continuity of the last 50 years...

Further to your spoiler note, I do wish the film-makers shot a R-rated version that can pop up on the DVD.

We all know the economics of the market-place and why it had to be pg-13 for wide release, I'm not disputing that at all.
Yeah, I would like for that to happen to, but that's just wishing. I think if Vaughn had his way and done things independently then the film would have almost have been as violent as Kickass. Still, they got away with quite a lot for a 12A