Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Good choices, guys (and everyone else). I was hoping Amadeus and Doc would be used.

I am switching to my man as Hal Dobbs in Proof.

I am half agony, half hope.
I'll use Drew Barrymore's character Josie from Never Been Kissed.

Johann von Goethe

I'll use Drew Barrymore's character Josie from Never Been Kissed.
Ohhhhhh, Mrs. Darcy. Now I admit, I took finding a theme where Honeykid couldn't use a Drew Barrymore avatar into consideration for this week, but I never thought about Never Been Kissed... and you went ahead and took it from Honeykid!

You go geek girl! A brilliant mind, indeed!

I had actually thought of that and decided against it. I really wanted to use Chance because he kinds covered everything. Of course, if I'd known that SC was trying to rule out Drew, then of course I'd have used it.

Be sure to pick up A Beautiful Mind on Blu-ray!

Just found out it's being released today on Blu-ray. Fitting for Brilliant Minds week.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Sorry, I'm late to the party, Sexy but nice theme!

I'm going with my favorite nerd, David Huxley from Bringing Up Baby!

Can I join in? Do I just change my avatar for a week following along with the theme?

Jump right in! Yes, exactly, just pick an avatar to go with the week's theme.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Well i started the Week with the Savant of Savants, Rainman as played by Dustin Hoffman, but I am switching up midweek to a smartypants.

Bill Murray has played a few memorable ones over the years, but none greater imo than that of John Winger, slacker extraordinaire in Stripes.

Goodbye, nerds, smarty pantses, geniuses. Hello, boobs (Nebbit).

Just needed to have an old avi for at least a day
I understand, Nebs. Your boobs need some fresh air.