Hello Everybody

Tools    

I'm a hardcore slasher fan looking to drop some reviews and hopefully start up some conversations.

I'm a little grey in person and little green online, so bear with me.

I'm a hardcore slasher fan looking to drop some reviews and hopefully start up some conversations.

I'm a little grey in person and little green online, so bear with me.
You look orange to me WELCOME to MoFo, good to have you here! If you like hardcore horror then it's a must to click this link...

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=62534

You look orange to me WELCOME to MoFo, good to have you here! If you like hardcore horror then it's a must to click this link...
Thank you. Appreciate the invite.

Very cool, Mesmerized.

Hello and welcome!
Thanks. I dig your profile pic. Have you seen Stitches (2012)?

Yes, I liked it. It was fast paced, fun and pretty entertaining. My rating is
Nice. I liked it too. Thought it was hilarious. Great group of actors. Also, I tend to be a little more forgiving of the usage of CGI in my slashers when it's used in a comedic way.

Don't you think Ross Noble looks a lot like Tiny Tim? I need to get Blood Harvest (1987) and have a double feature with Stitches.

Appreciate the links, Allaby.

Welcome in, I'm guessing your reviews will be razor-sharp

Chypmunk, they've been known to split readers.

Thank you, xSookieStackhouse. You won't regret it.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hey welcome to MovieForums. We're all a good bunch of people with a shared love for movies and TV shows. Just a word of advise: don't say anything bad about Elizabeth Olsen as xSookieStackhouse loves her lol .
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello!

Thank you, mistique.

Welcome to Movie Forums.
Thank you.

Hey welcome to MovieForums. We're all a good bunch of people with a shared love for movies and TV shows. Just a word of advise: don't say anything bad about Elizabeth Olsen as xSookieStackhouse loves her lol .
Noted.

Hello, Sedai.