The Twelve Days Of Christmas (musically speaking)

Tools    

ON THE 9th DAY OF CHRISTMAS....

Playing catch up now! Day 8 I liked them all, but enjoyed Live in Maid, Maid of Athens and Trooper and the Maid the most although The Duhks version wasn't playable and couldn't find it elsewhere but the Stramash version was pretty good

Shame The Duhks version wouldn't play for you Christine - it's a trad folk rendition as opposed to the rockier Stramash version ... but you may prefer the latter anyway so all is well. Please do accept this small offering as recompense for having to go hunting for a version that would play for you ... it's nothing at all to do with the 12 days but I think/hope you may like it ....

ON THE 10th DAY OF CHRISTMAS....

Aww thanks for the prezzie, I liked that, very smooth

Day 9 was good. If I was pushed, my top ones would be Aaron Jerome (really liked that one) Robin Trower, Johnnie Taylor and Dr Ring Ding

Kewl Glad you liked the Aaron Jerome version, I actually like it quite a bit more than the original Terry Callier version.

Hope Mr C is not getting a little miffed with these daily distractions - if so pls tell him they are nearly done and dusted .... then again for all I know he might be delighted about them lol.

ON THE 11th DAY OF CHRISTMAS....

loads of prezzies!

I liked the drummers day more than the pipers day overall. Day 11, I liked Chaiman of the Board (I love Give Me Just a Little More Time, it's one of those songs that sparks nice memories like Band of Gold, and lots of soul and Motown stuff - good times ) . Also liked Cheba and aww Marcia Griffiths and Bod Andy...great! Did you know Gary Clail was a Bristol lad ?

On the 12th day drummers ruled. Best song of the day is Chad Jackson's Hear the Drummer (Get Wicked) - great song! Also liked Nickodemus, Winston McAnuff , Cowboy Mouth, Gene Krupa's Big Band and August Burns Red...good day that last day.

Thanks for all the presents Chyp, great music taste as always and thanks for wrapping them all up too - must've taken ages!

I thoroughly enjoyed putting it together in all honesty - won't be doing it again though lol.