Does anyone else like movies AND crafts??

Tools    

I'm doing some research for a new blog idea and I'd like your opinion. So, I'm a girl who loves horror, sci-fi, and action movies. I also love making crafts. I'm thinking of creating a blog where I share reviews about my favorite movies and have a corresponding craft project that goes with each movie. Think felt plushies in the vein of Funko Pop. I'm planning on other random crafts, too, depending on the subject matter of the movie. I'd include how-to instructions in the blog so that people can make the project too, if they want. The blog would be geared towards other adult, geek crafters out there. Foul language, inappropriate humor, and sewing tips, LOL.

Does this idea appeal to anyone? If so, do you have any suggestions for things you'd like to see or be able to do?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I always wanted to be a craft person, but unfortunately I'm terrible at all kinds of crafts. I've tried making stuff ever since I was a kid, and I even took several arts and crafts classes over the years, but sadly, I just don't have any talent for crafts.

However, I love going to craft shows to see what other people can do.

I do many crafts - needlework, crochet, wreath making, candles, stained glass, baking and candy making..

I'm not too crafty, but some stop motion experiments led me to pick up some clay molding and cutout art. Not too successfully though.

The site idea sounds unique. I think making you're own film clips with your crafts would be a fun idea too.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wonderful. Miss, miss, can I have a candy?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.