What is your favorite movie from 2010 to 2017?

Tools    

I haven't the foggiest what any of these that don't have a title are. How am I supposed to know what you enjoy, and thusly do some research to see if I'd like it, if you just post a random shot?
I don't know what film the image Figaro posted is from, but here are the rest.

Camo - The Master
Saunch - The Master, Inside Llewyn Davis, and I think the third one is Never Let Me Go
Cobpyth - The Master
Yam12 - Her, Inside Llewyn Davis, The Master, Drive, Before Midnight, Birdman, Anomalisa, Mad Max: Fury Road, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Boyhood
Dirk120 - The Revenant

I don't actually wear pants.

Camo - The Master
Saunch - The Master, Inside Llewyn Davis, and I think the third one is Never Let Me Go
Cobpyth - The Master
Yam12 - Her, Inside Llewyn Davis, The Master, Drive, Before Midnight, Birdman, Anomalisa, Mad Max: Fury Road, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Boyhood
Dirk120 - The Revenant
Oh, cool. Thanks, Vicky!

Things like this are always changing, but today I'm feeling this for my top five of the decade so far:

1. Take Shelter
2. To the Wonder
3. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
4. Embrace of the Serpent
5. The Social Network

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Would it be terribly shallow of me if I said he looks incredibly handsome in this movie? I need to see it and not sure why I've been putting it off. Mr D really liked it.

in no particular order
Hunger games
django unchained
Black swan
inception
shutter island
interstellar
john wick chapter 1
skyfall
Drive
rush

Yeah. that's a pet peeve with this site for me. I don't always recognize the scenes, either. Also - I like seeing the movie posters. It can pique my interest in a film I haven't seen. But isn't there a way to post them smaller so it doesn't take so long to scroll through the responses? I find it interesting, nonetheless.

https://tvbookmark.com/
Pride & Prejudice 2005

The movie released during this time frame I've watched the most often is Midnight in Paris. I could watch it every month. But two movies that had the biggest impact when I saw them were Drive and Take Shelter. I think all three movies came out the same year.

Camo - The Master
Cobpyth - The Master
Dirk120 - The Revenant
Harry Potter, that's Hogwarts

Hacksaw Ridge cause of the great direction of Mel Gibson.

“I was cured, all right!”
My top 11 right now :

The Wailing (Na Hong-jin)
I Saw the Devil (Kim Jee-woon)
The Raid 2 (Gareth Evans)
The Yellow Sea (Na Hong-Jin)
Inside Men (Woo Min-ho)
Blade Runner 2049 (Denis Villeneuve)
Drive (Nicolas Winding Refn)
The Revenant (Alejandro González Iñárritu)
John Wick Chapter 2 (Chad Stahelski)
Old Stone (Jhonny Ma)
Good Time (Ben Safdie, Josh Safdie)