The 2016 Mofies - THE CEREMONY!

Tools    

I want to say a big thank you to CiCi, Cosmic and Topsy for putting on a great show. Really impressive and nice to see such relative newcomers getting so involved in this great community! Bravo!

Also a huge thank you to everyone who nominated me and voted for me in all of the categories, whether I placed or not. I really am honored just to be on the ballot at all.

Master of My Domain
You need lessons from the 2nd funniest MoFo of the year.

Congrats to all the winners! And thanks everyone for following along (and to everyone who reads through this later). It was really fun helping put this together. I had no idea what I was doing and didn't know what to write for the category presentations, but your reps helped make me feel better about that.

Thanks again!

You need lessons from the 2nd funniest MoFo of the year.
Please don't say it was you? The funniest thing from you this year was that funny asian dance because it was probably you

Funniest MoFo of the year was definitely Donald Trump. He didn't post once and was still elected President of the US.

I think I like the new MoFies idea with medals this year... they look good and have a purpose...

I always used the trophy thing... making me want to design something for next year

The Creative award will be mine

BTW, i'd like bigger Avatar sizes. It's annoying how small they are, pretty sure everyone agrees so i'm going to start a revolution against you President Vindickty if you don't sort this problem out soon.

Congrats to the new vise-and President!!

Thanks to Cici & Cosmic who actually did all the work. It was fun

BTW, i'd like bigger Avatar sizes. It's annoying how small they are, pretty sure everyone agrees so i'm going to start a revolution against you President Vindickty if you don't sort this problem out soon.
Nah, if my avatar was any larger cricket might want to do something to that eye socket.

What about something like this for next year?
I've done them in green to match MoFo's aesthetic.
Gold

Silver

Bronze