Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Not really, IMO it's overrated. It'd be a great movie WITH THE RIGHT EDITING, which it doesn't have. It's just super long and unpolished. Yojimbo is a better Kurosawa film.
Interesting, finishing it right now, watched the first half yesterday, didn't expect it to be 3+ hours. lol

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I'm thinking about watching The Shawshank Redemtion for the first time.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

This might just do nobody any good.
Get busy watching, or get busy... ah, you’ll get it later.

Battle of the Sexes (2017)
Isn't Steve Carell a little tall to play Bobby Riggs?
(That would be like six-foot-something Hugh Jackman playing... oh, some short superhero... like Puck!)

Seriously, I didn't even know they made a movie about this. I would LOVE to see this!

Isn't Steve Carell a little tall to play Bobby Riggs?
(That would be like six-foot-something Hugh Jackman playing... oh, some short superhero... like Puck!)

Seriously, I didn't even know they made a movie about this. I would LOVE to see this!
I never even heard of it until I saw the trailer before a movie I watched recently. I thought that looks like it might be a pretty big hit when it comes out. I looked it up and it was already on dvd. I guess it didn't do well but my wife and I thought it looked good.

I never even heard of it until I saw the trailer before a movie I watched recently. I thought that looks like it might be a pretty big hit when it comes out. I looked it up and it was already on dvd. I guess it didn't do well but my wife and I thought it looked good.
Not that I paid much attention to the actual event, I remember it was a part of my childhood -
and it was everywhere: on news, on sports, on sit-coms, even on variety shows.

It was considered a major event (i.e. publicity stunt) that symbolized a turning point of the sexual revolution, "women's lib," and the then-just-burgeoning lifestyle movement (what is now known as the LGBQTUVWXYZ thing).

Myself, my wife and a friend of mine watched Mom and Dad Save The World this evening. I have seen it many times before and I love it; it was their first time seeing it.

Weird is relative.
The Taste of Tea (2004)

This might just do nobody any good.
So weird that they replaced Emma Stone and Michael Keaton with Saoirse Ronan and Tracy Letts for this sequel.