Upcoming Movies on TV Thread

Tools    

This Sunday (9:00am central), TCM's Noir Alley is showing one of the best film noirs out there: Night and the City (1950). Few actors have ever matched the energy of Richard Widmark in this role.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
"Fat City" @ 9:45pm on TCM.. Directed by John Huston... 9/10

Stacy Keach delivers one of the best performances.... Great movie, gritty 70s movie about life.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Set your DVR's! TCM is showing the Southern Gothic noir The Phenix City Story (1955) at 4:45am (central time).

Thanks!

I would have never thought to do so - thanks for the mention!

I totally forgot to pimp out that Murder, INC. (1960), played on TCM this past Saturday. But if you catch TCM, you can stream TCM Watch, where you have access to recently aired movies. See the movie that Peter Falk ditched Blast of Silence (1961) for! Also, check out The Narrow Margin (1952), and mother****ing The Mack (1973).

Is there a specific thread for TV shows somewhere?

Is there a specific thread for TV shows somewhere?
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=14892

Thanks! Glad to go through the last few pages and no mention of Breaking Bad, Walking Dead. Thrones etc.

Thanks! Glad to go through the last few pages and no mention of Breaking Bad, Walking Dead. Thrones etc.
What are you trying to do? Post on a specific show? If you look at the top left here under the word Movies, there’s a wee magnifying glass, which is the search feature for the forum.

Just generic, looking for references/suggestions and all. I only watch one type of TV shows. Murder Mysteries. 1 episode 1 story. Dont have the patience to watch never ending sagas.

But i guess i am diverting this thread!