Movies with beautiful epic graphics (like Life of Pi)

Tools    

Hi y'all!
I'm a composer and I'm working on an epic emotional trailer-music album for a big company right now - it's gonna be the kind of music that would be used in trailers for movies like for example Life of Pie. It doesn't all have to be as uplifting though...

And for that I'd love to get some inspiration and maybe you can give some tips on movies with expansive, epic graphics that would work with that style. (wanted to post links for examples of graphics but... not allowed for new members)
I'd then mostly watch the trailers,, so maybe you also know about some really great trailers in that direction.
Many thanks upfront!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
  • Pan's Labyrinth
  • Solaris (2002, during the dream sequences)
  • Pathfinder (landscapes)
  • The Revenant
  • Cloud Atlas
  • The Little Prince (2015)
  • The Fountain (maybe the last third)
  • Mirrormask
  • The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009)
  • The Fall (2006)

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Life of Pi is stunning!

Thanks @ynwtf for the list! Gonna check them out! @MovieGal I find the official trailer shows that. Great visuals! @Dani8 Actually just watched the trailers for the visuals so far haha - I'll definitely watch the whole movie at some point - will have to ignore all the religious stuff then though. :P Not huge on that...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Thanks @ynwtf for the list! Gonna check them out! @MovieGal I find the official trailer shows that. Great visuals! @Dani8 Actually just watched the trailers for the visuals so far haha - I'll definitely watch the whole movie at some point - will have to ignore all the religious stuff then though. :P Not huge on that...
I'm not religious and cant say I really noticed anything in my face which I wouldnt like, Project. It's a beautiful movie.