What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
It's probably cliche and not even my favorite Crimson album BUT damn, imagine being there in '69, it's insane! To think that the following year Sabbath came out with THAT album

KKB released a new single today and it's just as bold, challenging, and forward-thinking as I was hoping they would take their new work. So excited to see what they have in store.

KKB released a new single today and it's just as bold, challenging, and forward-thinking as I was hoping they would take their new work. So excited to see what they have in store.
Man am I glad I came in here on a whim. It's crazy how subversive they are while still being "cute".

Did they add a 4th member along with Sarah, Gus, and Jamie?

Also, definitely supposed to be focusing on the 2017 tracks still while I wrap my personal list up, but these two 2018 tracks are dominating my mind:

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Country Music singer Daryle Singletary died today at only 46 years old. He had such a great voice. He will be missed.

Daryle Singletary - Say Hello to Heaven

Daryl Singletary - I Let Her Lie

Daryle Singletary - The Note

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Freaken love this filecard piece

It proves that you don't need any visuals and can get away with lots of condensed, tiny scenes and STILL make the best noir movie ever!

John Zorn - Spillane

Angel Olsen - Woman
Her voice reminds me a bit of Beth Gibbons from Portishead.