Movies you own that will never leave you

Tools    

There's a few extras - the teaser trailer and full trailer (US), German trailer, photo gallery, behind the scenes gallery, and a snazzy 20 page booklet (albeit in German, though the pictures are nice!)

A good friend still has my DVD of Aliens with Sigourney Weaver and Carrie Henn's signature on it. Would love to get that back... How long does it take to watch Aliens... Not 3 years...

The documentary on the original Fright Night Eureka release blu ray is truct'd for the first film only - I guess if you own part II on blu ray, buying the full documentary "You're so Cool, Brewster" would make sense, since it covers both films completely.

signed by director Chris Shaw, fantastic movie, very rare

director supervised his own home transfer of this onto blu ray. Lots of authentic vhs cover art on shelves throughout film. Awesome nostalgia trip. Rarity and ltd run
Thanks again for introducing me to these two. Keepers for sure.

I’m mostly attached to a few oddities that I had to dig or wait a bit for. Oldrich Lipsky flicks, The Ugly Swans, The Skeleton of Ms. Morales, among others. Cool movies that may be harder to come by sooner than later. I also have some bootleg rarities including an awesome artsy Philip K. Dick doc. The only VHS I still have is Neubauten’s 1/2 Mensch.

DVD commentary is worth hanging onto sometimes. Goodfellas with Henry Hill is really interesting, and CHUD isn’t the same without the cast tearing it apart.

Too many to list...

I hate getting rid of movies because then I randomly think of watching them after they're gone, although I did tastefully get rid of some of my lifetime movie stash a couple years ago. The Virgin Suicides, and Tart specifically. I didn't get much for them, but when you're going through your movies and you come across titles like that, you start to think your not right in the head.

Too many to list...

I hate getting rid of movies because then I randomly think of watching them after they're gone, although I did tastefully get rid of some of my lifetime movie stash a couple years ago. The Virgin Suicides, and Tart specifically. I didn't get much for them, but when you're going through your movies and you come across titles like that, you start to think your not right in the head.
Funny you've listed The Virgin Suicides as a title you would get rid of. I used to adore that movie. I thought I did. When I tried to re watch it I was dumbfounded. It's crap, I thought. Who cares? There's no soul to these girls. There are motions they go through (listening to records, giggling, enjoying boyfriends), but it was mostly style that dominated the film, and nothing relatable, to me, anyway. If I owned that movie I would have no problem letting someone borrow it indefinitely. Great soundtrack, tough! It doesn't fail at everything.

EDIT: I do understand they felt helpless living under the regime of an aggressive bible. I do understand that aspect of it. I just cannot stomach the film as a whole.