IMDB Alumni, post here!

Tools    

Dteam6 here! Calling all IMDB alumni if there are any!

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Steve_Freeling here.

NIce to see you!

This site seems great--even has the same emoticons. More should be coming soon.

Welcome to the board, yall
Thank you.

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome to the forums, folks!

What is your favorite Mario game?
On most days, it's Super Mario Bros. 3. On other days, it's Super Mario World. Mostly, it's Super Mario Bros. 3 if you had to make me choose. [yes]

Welcome to the forums, folks!
Thanks! Glad to be here.

Is that you, Danloki?

Hi dteam6! Remember me?

Much Better....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to Batmeh v Supermeh Yawn of Justice, the "S" now stands for Sidekick
OH GOD WHY ARE YOU HERE??

S'All Good, Man.
Jimmy will be Saul by Season 3's end--I can feel it.

Much Better....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to Batmeh v Supermeh Yawn of Justice, the "S" now stands for Sidekick
You made it!

Welcome to the forum, folks!

Please make sure to go into your User CP, upload an avatar, upload a profile banner, fill in your signature, make a custom user title, make a top ten, and maybe fill in some personal info in your profile. Also be sure to click on the "Lists" section in the upper right (in the black bar, underlined in green) and check off the movies you've seen from the various lists there.

We've got a great community here and I hope you'll all stick around and become part of it. We've got a lot of activities, too, including forum wide lists, Hall of Fame, and tournaments. You're too late to vote in the Top 100 Sci-Fi Countdown that will be starting soon, but feel free to post and follow along when the countdown begins. We'll be doing a Top 100 Movies of the 1940s after that, which you can vote in. If you have any questions or concerns, our admin Yoda and our mods (like Sedai, who posted earlier) are all very friendly and helpful.