Christopher Nolan's Interstellar

Tools    

McConaughey was excellent in Killer Joe like Daniel M pointed out, he is a perfectly fine actor.
Yeh just checked and Indiewire's critic poll had him as the second best supporting performance of the year for his role in Magic Mike, only behind Philip Seymour Hoffman in The Master.

Holy hell the casting news keeps getting bigger and bigger. Rumor now is Nolan is courting Jessica Chastain as a second female lead. McConaughey, Hathaway and Chastain. Wonder who could be next?

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Holy hell the casting news keeps getting bigger and bigger. Rumor now is Nolan is courting Jessica Chastain as a second female lead. McConaughey, Hathaway and Chastain. Wonder who could be next?
Micheal Caine ofc

I am the Watcher in the Night
Not really a fan of Mathew Maconaughey but Nolan may just coax a career best performance from him. I'd love to see Pacino in a Nolan movie, I know this isn't right for him but if Nolan ever gets back to making more "reality" based movies on a smaller scale, Pacino is the guy.

Watchtower, I don't know if Pacino is the guy for "reality-based" movies. He is pretty over the top these days. Overacting and shouting for every scene is not my idea of reality-based filmmaking.

Like you, I am not a huge fan of McConaughey's, but this does sound like an interesting project. I'm a fan of Anne Hathaway and Michael Caine and they are both in this, I hope this will be good!

^
Insomnia is so underrated to me. Awesome performances, solid story, beautiful shot per usual Nolan. Ironcally.....

Micheal Caine ofc
...Its the last movie Nolan worked on that didn't involve Caine in it haha.

Well here is the roster so far not to shabby.
-Mathew McConaughey
-Anne Hathaway
-Jessica Chastain
-Micheal Caine

Wonder if any more big names will be added? Looks dim for my girl JLaw to work with Nolan this go around with Chastain and Hathaway already cast ...I'd say it's dim going forward now too because he generally recycles actors and in Hathaway he just did it and I'm sure Chastain will work with him again. Oh well. My Nolan, JLaw, JGL movie will have to be put on hold haha

So looks like you can add Casey Affleck to the roster. Geez trying to stack up talent. Casey is 10 times better actor then his bro, although Ben has gained my respect as a director. Anyways just another reason to get excited now.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!

Edit: Am I posting this incorrectly? It just shows up as a white box for me.

Edit 2: Fixed with the help of Daniel M. Thanks, Daniel!

Weird. That's what I tried first, with the same results. Oh well.

Thank you.

Maybe you were copying the secure connection link which is identical but https instead of http, I think I have noticed before that doesn't work, so in future just remove the s

That's totally what it was. I use HTTPS-Everywhere. Didn't even think to check whether that was the issue.

Maybe you were copying the secure connection link which is identical but https instead of http, I think I have noticed before that doesn't work, so in future just remove the s
Yup, this is the explanation.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Nolan seems more of a keen observer with a good orientation towards science

So, i wud probably expect this film to be pretty much interesting as its also based on the famous Wormhole concept wch we hav already witnesses in film like Avengers, Transformers etc

That's definitely fan-made anyway
I think you're right. I watched it without any sound because I was at work and I didn't catch that.

That's definitely fan-made anyway
Yep, its beautiful to look at but you can see cuts from Sunshine and the new version of Cosmos in there.

I am really looking forward to this movie, Nolan hasn't yet made a bad film, and I love sci-fi, especially ones that catually have an interesting idea at the heart of them. My must see film for 2014.